BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops! You can feel confident,no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odor protection that fights odorfor 48 hours. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list,Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

• How long does this product actually last? How many times ...4 Answers
Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Clean Lavender Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6 oz
Buy on Walmart*
Verneda P.
Le Roy, NY
Great deodorant! Normally I don’t like gel deodorants but it doesn’t leave any sticky residue or awkward wetness. It smells great, it’s been gentle on my skin and and lasts all day. It’s been one of my favorite deodorants and I will continue to buy it over and over again.
Misha R.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been to switch around my deodorant so much lately. I prefer more natural brands but they haven’t been doing for me. This is the best! It’s a gel so it goes in and dries clear and doesn’t reactivate (clump) when I sweat! Try it out especially if you love the brand
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I like using this because it doesn’t make white chunks in my underarm and it feels cold and that feels really nice out it on after working out. I think it’s long lasting because I don’t have to reapply it after gym but I just choose to. I would recommend!
Olivia H.
Whiteland, IN
I love this deodorant! I love how it goes on clear and smells not too girly but not masculine. It feels really nice to put on because of the gel and it is very gentle. This is my go to deodorant right now and I love how it doesn’t stain my shirts!
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
I always personally opt for clean gels and I love this one not only for the smell but because it keeps me fresh all day. I haven’t had any issues with it being too harsh and I have sensitive skin and also it’s not too crazy expensive.
Hanna W.
I use this deodorant every single day and it never fails. It keeps me fresh for the whole day and its great. Also, its a great product for the price you pay. Often you can find a double pack and i do that since its cheaper as a pack.
Emily V.
Alton, VA
The clean lavender stays from morning until shower that night. It's name is perfect for it! I live how clean it is and how it doesn't leave that terrible white residue like the white powder ones.
member-623da
Every time I put this deodorant on, I feel like it does not stay unless I keep my arms up so it could dry. It doesn’t leave white flakes on your shirt, but it also doesn’t stay on very long. I most likely will not be purchasing this again.
Amieé S.
Russellville, AL
My favorite deo right now. I love the secret line and the outlast formula is a must for me. It’s easy to use and I’ve never experienced a packaging failure. I work out and it lasts through my nightly workouts. I would recommend .
Annie F.
Signal Hill, CA
I used to use those cheaper deodorants, you know, the ones that usually cost a little more than a dollar, but I stopped doing that in HS. Let me tell you why:

1) NO more residue on your clothes! Especially if you wear a lot of black shirts, you will start seeing those white lines everywhere. Yuck. Even if you wear a lot of tank-tops you won't see those weird white accmulations build up under your armpits. I've tried SO many brands already. I thought Dove would do the trick too. Nope, this one by Secret is what you need.

2) Smells great. I have a sensitive and picky nose. Even Secret's clean scent (Clean Lavender and Pairs Rose) are subtle enough to not offend! I hate sweet smells that just start smelling like baby powder and I hate going around smelling like fruit. I don't think I've ever had this problem with Secret. So get this, and stop smelling like a high school gym.

3) Dark armpits? So some of us ladies have a problem with dark armpits. Let me tell you why: it's due to deodorant buildup under your skin that you have a hard time getting rid of with just normal body wash. It sits on your skin and starts distorting the pigmentation. It makes it harder for your dead skin to fall off. This is notorious with solid deodorants. I've never had that problem with Secret Gel or Secret Clinical Strength.
I've seriously have so much love for this company. They do a great job (and you can somehow always find coupons).
Specifically for this scent: Not too sweet, it doesn't smell like rose, but it doesn't smell like cheap perfume either. Very refreshing. I used to think I would like Dove's Cucumber scent, NOPE. If that one offends you, this one by Secret might not.
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
How long does this product actually last? How many times do you need to reapply?