Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Active Fresh Antiperspirant/Deodorant 45 g

BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odour protection that never stops! You can feel confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odour protection in your favorite scents. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list, Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

Racheal W.
I could not love this product more! I switched to this after the secret clinical deodorants stopped working for me. I have zero complaints! I stay smelling fresh all day long! I love the price too! Will definitely be purchasing again!
Jill S.
Penngrove, CA
This deodorant is so crazy it makes me smell very good the whole day that I wear it.
Beckie H.
Hudson Falls, NY
Works great. No sweating for me. Very pleased with this deodorant. Very happy with the smell of it
Jocelyn M.
Rochester, NY
Recently bought this on sale and with a coupon. I used to use secret all the time and I couldn't walk away from the sale price and 48-hour promise right in the package. This deodorant lasts about 3 hours. If I put it on at night and go to bed, it's already worn off when I wake up. Very frustrating. Love the scent and the concept of clear gel, just wish it did its job.
Chyanne M.
Franklin, PA
Love this stuff, it's one of those deodorants that the more you wear it, the better it smells throughout the day.
Kaitlynn G.
The clear gel keeps you so dry and fresh I love it! It's my favorite. The gel is the only deodorant I will use!
Shonna K.
Carbon Hill, AL
I love the smell and how well this glides on, but I'm evidently allergic to something in it as it makes my arm pits itch like crazy.
Dina P.
Doesn't leave weird marks on my clothes or irritate my skin. This is really all I could ask for in a deodorant
Lindsey R.
I have a hard time with deodorants. usually they make me sweat even more. these haven't done that to me yet
Casey S.
Rochester, NY
This is the best deodorant! This leave no white residue and keeps you dry all day long
Sandrine T.
Where can i buy it with a good price?