Outlast Xtend Secret Outlast Xtend Clear Gel Active Fresh Antiperspirant/Deodorant 45 g

BY SECRET

Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odour protection that never stops! You can feel confident, no matter what the day may bring, with Secret Outlast Xtend long-lasting odour protection in your favorite scents. Outlast’s clear gel goes on clear for no white marks. So, no matter what’s on your to-do-list, Secret Outlast helps you get it done. see more...

Zoe M.
I'm not sure if this is the scent I own, but scents are up to opinion anyways! I love this gel deodorant! Mine smells great (as I'm sure all of the other scents from Secret do too-again, up to opinion) and keeps my pits feeling clean and fresh and dry but moisturized (as in not sweaty/wet, but soft from the gel formula being absorbed). I think this deodorant lasts just as long as any stick deodorant I've tried in terms of masking odor and reducing the wet sweat feel. I sweat quite a bit in warm weather and a lot during excercise, so I would realistically re-apply the deodorant right after feeling particularly sweaty. I do this with whatever deo I'm using, whether it be gel or stick, (I don't use sprays and I've never tried them) so I would consider the gel as good as any other deo! I prefer it actually because it does not stain my clothes and it leaves my pits feeling moisturized (awkward, I know, but it is truly pleasant!). Just give it 5 seconds to dry if you're applying it with the reach-under-the-shirt method (as opposed to a free armpit in a tank top, etc.) so your pit doesn't stick to your clothes for the next minute. Also, if you're applying with the reach-under-the-shirt method, be sure not to crank out the gel until you've reached your armpit because it sits on top of the bottle/stick and my smudge your shirt on the inside as you are reaching. All in all it's awesome and I think just as good, if not better, than a stick deo :)
Racheal W.
I could not love this product more! I switched to this after the secret clinical deodorants stopped working for me. I have zero complaints! I stay smelling fresh all day long! I love the price too! Will definitely be purchasing again!
Katy T.
Lansing, MI
I used to only use powder deodorants because I hated the feeling of putting the cold wet gel on my armpits. I didn't like the feeling at all. I recently, and reluctantly, picked up one of these as I got tired of white marks regardless if the brand promised there wouldn't be any. I was so pleasantly surprised with how fast it dried so I didn't get that horrible wet pit feeling. I just wish it worked a little better as an antiperspirant.
Lupe C.
West Chicago, IL
This deodorant so far has been my latest use every single day. I can not go a day without using some sort of anti sweat product for those embarrassing mishaps here and there. This might disturb some people but sometimes I go two days without showering and not reapplying deodorant however with Secret's Outlast I can literally go for 3 days without having to worry about reapplying!
Jocelyn M.
Rochester , NY
Recently bought this on sale and with a coupon. I used to use secret all the time and I couldn't walk away from the sale price and 48-hour promise right in the package. This deodorant lasts about 3 hours. If I put it on at night and go to bed, it's already worn off when I wake up. Very frustrating. Love the scent and the concept of clear gel, just wish it did its job.
Briana S.
Webb City, MO
This one is the one I prefer over the solid kind. I don't like white marks on my clothing. Good.for everyday use. Even tho I don't sweat much on a daily basis, when I do it has always worked good. No problems. Ive used this brand from the start of using deodorant. I'm interested in trying some new brands bit some that are more natural that don't contain aluminum.,this one does but I've never had a bad reaction. I recommend it for heavy sweaters.
ramella c.
This is hands-down the best year ever keeps sent an Worcester at me places I don't even care about because it works it has a high level of aluminum in it which I know most say is not good but it is what gets the job done when it comes to underarm funk.I would definitely buy this again and recommend this to anyone .
Jade K.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this deodorant because it comes in a clear gel so it doesn't make white stains on your dark clothes. I get it at my local CVS and its great. I like it better than the stick but I like it the same as the spray deodorant. Ever since I've started using this I haven't used stick deodorant. Its great.
Celena S.
San Diego, CA
I love the gel deodorant, it does not leave white stains on clothing and lasts the whole day. I've always used Secret and it will forever be my favorite brand for deodorant. They have a lot of different scents to choose from and i would definitely recommend it :)
Marcie S.
Bullard, TX
It was OK, definitely not as good as secret clinical stength but it smells very good and for me it lasts like 4 to 6 hours depending on my activity level. It's affordable, just as affordable as any other deodorant. I won't buy again, I'll go back to degree
Sandrine T.
Where can i buy it with a good price?