Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation

Where can I buy this?
Hii!! I have a concern after seeing some reviews of this eventually cracking. Has anyone experienced that? If so, what’s your skin type & did you moisturize/prim prior to application?
Can anyone describe the shades? I can’t find a description anywhere. I am fair, neutral to warm toned and need help picking a shade. I wear Estée Lauder double wear in 1w0 and Mac nc12 🤷🏼‍♀️
Start your review of Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation!
Deni M.
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation uploaded by Deni M.
Review for: 802 - Golden Ivory
It did what it said. It lasted all day even with a mask on. Definitely not for dry skin. It cracked a lot on my dry skin and it was hard to blend. This foundation is for you if you have oily skin! Best used with brush blender and not a sponge.
Trisha B.
Perry Hall, MD
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation uploaded by Trisha B.
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation uploaded by Trisha B.
Review for: 802 - Golden Ivory
Thank you to Influenster & covergirl for sending me their new 3-in-1 covergirl outlast 24 hour foundation! I received this complimentary product! This formula is waterproof and transfer proof. I was sent a shade that was a little bit too light for my skin tone but i was able to make it work! It sets pretty quickly but i didn’t have any major issues with blending and it doesn’t look cakey or dry! It dries down to a little more of a matte finish than I personally look for in a foundation but overall I was really impressed with this foundation!! I have to be honest I normally don’t wear a cover girl cosmetics I don’t think I have since I was in middle school but I am really impressed by this formula and if I didn’t know better I would assume it was high end
Mackenzie H.
Columbus, OH
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation uploaded by Mackenzie H.
Review for: 802 - Golden Ivory
I really enjoy this product! It stays on teaching all day in a mask — not an easy feat! Smooth, creamy and quality. Would buy and use again!
Danielle M.
Burlington, CT
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation uploaded by Danielle M.
Review for: 805 - Ivory
Getting used to full coverage took a few days- you really don’t need a lot a lot of makeup to cover up any imperfections. Great color for my skintone- once I learned to use less I love the finished look!
sinjely D.
Bridgeport, CT
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation uploaded by sinjely D.
Review for: 820 - Creamy Natural
So I didn’t receive my foundation but I did buy the foundation in store and I love it and think I will be buying it more often leaves a clean smooth look !
Mariia R.
Layton, UT
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation uploaded by Mariia R.
Review for: 805 - Ivory
I love this make up, my skin feel so soft, with a long test, I will using more in the future, if you are looking for some with long lasting this is the perfect product, also take care you’re skin from the sun and wear #COVERGIRL
Laura F.
Warren, MI
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation uploaded by Laura F.
Review for: 820 - Creamy Natural
one of my new top reached for foundations and I am super finicky when it comes to foundations. No primer is needed with this baby! I have mature day skin and it looks gorgeous on my skin. I do use setting spray and it lasts all day! it is super creamy and she is full Coverage for sure, b5it not cakey. Applies best with very damp sponge.
Yolanda W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation uploaded by Yolanda W.
Review for: 862 - Natural Tan
I got the covergirl 3in1 foundation thanks to influenster and it is a great product it is easy to apply and easy to build the coverage .I would improve the color range for this product.
Leydi
Los Angeles , CA
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation uploaded by Leydi
Review for: 842 - Medium Beige
The coverage is buildable it’s feels very light weight. The color I was sent was a little lighter on me but I was able to fix with some bronzer. I’ve gotten compliments asking me what I’m using because it makes my face look like very smooth without any imperfections. I have recommended this foundation to the ones who complimented my makeup. The only thing was that if adding a very full coverage concealer it will smudge and look patchy. I would recommend using a very light creamy concealer. *Complimentary Products.
Kaylie B.
La Porte, TX
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation uploaded by Kaylie B.
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation uploaded by Kaylie B.
Review for: 800 - Fair Ivory
I received the CoverGirl Outlast Extreme Wear foundation from VoxBox for free to test out, the shade was very fair and pink undertone (not my shade, but that’s okay). The finish of this foundation was gorgeous, my skin was dry when I tested it out and it did slightly cling to those dry areas (completely my skins issue not the product). All of my normal makeup sat beautiful on top of the foundation, I did wear a mask through out the day and had very minimal transfer, which is great! Medium to full coverage depending on the amount you use as well as application tool.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ruby O.
Odessa, TX
il y a 5 mois
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation ? Does it cause break outs ?
Darlin S. il y a 5 mois
Yes it last and No I didn’t get break outside it’s very soft also ☺️
Yessy G.
il y a 5 mois
Outlast Extreme Wear Foundation .... does this oxide? What skin type is this good for?
Jocelyn R. il y a 5 mois
Mine did not oxidize actually. I have combination skin and it felt fine.