BeautyLipLip MakeupCOVERGIRL
Outlast All Day Lip Color Custom Reds

Outlast All Day Lip Color Custom Reds

The COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day lip color collection of Custom Reds offers a just-right red shade to complement every skin tone and boost any style. Whether you skew pink, purple, or orange, we have a hue for you. This all-day lip color formula stays put—which means no bleeding, feathering, caking, crumbling, or clumping. Find the perfect red lip color shade for every occasion.

How do you keep this from making your lips dry and cracked ?
What do you all think about [product:covergirl-outlast-all-day-lip-color-custom-nudes]? Does it really stay on all day? Can I eat food with eat? What do you think of the range of colors? Are they true to color too?
Has anyone tried this? How long lasting? [product:covergirl-outlast-all-day-custom-reds-lipcolor]
Start your review of Outlast All Day Lip Color Custom Reds!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love this product long lasting perfect shades. Will highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a inexpensive long lasting lipstick. in reviews
I actually love the moisturizing top coat that comes with this, it's really glossy alone on the lips and very hydrating. The red lip is okay, I'm not sure if it really does match everyone's skin tone like it states.in reviews
I cannot find a regular Outlast liquid lip on here, so I am posting my review assuming that they are the same formula. Oh my goodness, though! For being a drugstore liquid lipstick- this formula is excellent! I had been hearing that these were great as far as staying power and pigmentation, and I was not disappointed upon trying it out for myself! Because of the glossy topcoat, my lips do not feel too try as is often the case with a liquid lipstick. Also, this product lasted on my lips for hours, not transferring at all during that time. The color is also very flattering, which easily makes this one of my favorite lip products thus far! I would definitely recommend this and will repurchase in different colors soon.in reviews
Nicole G.
Goshen, IN
Outlast All Day Lip Color Custom Reds uploaded by Nicole G.
Purchased at: Walmart
The color pictured is shade 820 called "You're on Fire." I LOVE this lipstick!! The shade is bright and beautiful. The sparkles make it so radiant. One of my favorites. It surely outlasts! I have accidentally fallen asleep with it on once or twice, and it's still perfect upon waking lol! I use micellar water for waterproof makeup to remove it.
Maddie T.
Outlast All Day Lip Color Custom Reds uploaded by Maddie T.
Love love love Covergirl’s outlast lipsticks! They do not dry out my lips and if they do the lip balm that comes with each lipstick works wonders and makes them feel so smooth!
Erica S.
Covington, LA
Outlast All Day Lip Color Custom Reds uploaded by Erica S.
I never would have bought orange for myself but Covergirl matched this for my skin tone and I'm quite pleased! It's dry ish if you don't use the gloss on top but I love love love the gloss!
Cynthia Cygan 3.
Chicago
This cover girl products name means what it says. All day lip color. It stays on all day. Not heavy, don't smear, stays on all day
lexi H.
Honestly, i hate lipstick and lip gloss. i only use chapstick, however, covergirl did really well with matching the color to a skin tone. my lips don't feel dry after the product dries and the color lasts almost all day.
Amelia Y.
N Salt Lake, UT
Outlast All Day Lip Color Custom Reds uploaded by Amelia Y.
I LOVE this lipstick. This brand is what I used to last my entire wedding, and my favorite red (pictured) is from theine, 507. It lasts a really long time, just make sure to reapply if you eat oily foods!
Melanie R.
Modesto, CA
I was not expecting this from Covergirl. The first step that was the color went on smoothly and felt like a thin layer of nail polish. It did dry in a minute as it stated. This is definitely a bang for your buck at less than $10.
jessteplicek M.
Lynn Haven
Last ALL day just reapply the moisture to keep it lookin fresh! Already bought another color!
Marissa P.
Pensacola, FL
I love this covergirl last all day lipstick. It literally does just that - lasts all day! Iit met all my expectations and then some. I was pleasantly surprised by the color and how well it kept up through the day. It wasn't too pricey either. I will definitely be buying again!
Gina S.
Dalton, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This lip color does last like it says it does. I however do not like that it looks dry if I forget to put the gloss over too which I do always. I can never remember that part throughout the day. That is the only down side for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Darling H.
il y a 3 ans
What do you all think about Outlast All Day Lip Color Custom Reds? Does it really stay on all day? Can I eat food with eat? What do you think of the range of colors? Are they true to color too?
Kathy K. il y a 3 ans
Apply the color let it dry completely and then add the staying gloss full of silliness but I use wet n wild liquid catsuits liquid lippies the most cuz I love the way they stay on and you forget you’re wearing a lippie at all imo
Blaire B.
Grandview, OH
il y a 4 ans
Pamela H. il y a un an
puede durarte un par de horas lo malo es uqe no aguanta liquidos el colr es muy bello me gusta mucho