BY SONY

Outlander: Season Two DVD see more...

• Does Jamie challenge anyone to a duel in this season?1 Answers
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
This is one of those shows that I watch and I literally cry just from hearing the opening music like a freak. I think "OMG. All of these poor soldiers are going to die. I love them. How dare they get me attached? I hate history!" That's when you know it's a good show! I'm in love with every character. Fergus is the best. Claire and Jamie love each other like you wish love was in real life. If someone finds love like that, let me know!
Ashley M.
This season just keeps getting better and better. Love this show so much. This season takes place mostly in France. I love binge watching outlander. I can’t get the Opening song out my head. I’ll sing it randomly through out the day.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
So good! So a little thrown off Because Jamie and Claire aren't their true selves in Paris and the book, show, and Jamie and Claire suffer for it. But still so good. Truly shows how more humanistic they are and fallible they are and can be.
Phylicia G.
It keeps getting better. The visuals of the show bring to life everything from the books. This season really shows you what’s important and what you can’t leave without
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
Outstanding acting from the entire cast. The costumes and cinematography were beautiful!! From France to Scotland this was amazing season. I love the way Jamie and Claire love each other. There sexual chemistry comes straight through the tv screen. I Love Jamie's Godfather Murtagh. Young Fergus was just outstanding. Other favorite characters were Mary Hawkins and Louise!! The villains are even great in Outlander like the Compte St Germaine and the Duke of Sandraugham. King Louie was perfect!! I don't know how anyone would not love Outlander season 2 it was a Feast for the Eyes!!
Shannon Leigh T.
Columbia, SC
Outlander season 2 is amazing! The show has moved the main characters to Paris and the costumes are unlike anything you have ever seen! The mix the 18th century couture with the 20th century looks Claire would remember from her time. The highland mentality mixed with the French Society adds so much to the new season and overall character development.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
While season 2 deviates from the books a lot, we still get to swoon over JAMMF and Claire, and they're in Paris! We get to meet new characters that will stay with the Outlander clan for years to come. The cinematography is breathtaking!! Just wait for the red dress!! Mark me, you will enjoy every moment! Outlander: Season Two DVD
Nadia H.
Port Angeles, WA
I'm disappointed in the second season because the show takes place in France where they go to try and change history. But it's not so much of political intrigue as it is about the growth between Claire and Jamie. They meet other memorable characters along the way but it didn't have so much sex in it like the show does which again reminded me of GOT and the outlander series was not about sex only
Amber L.
Claire and Jamie are in a new location and everything is different. The clothes, the food and even their love. It is so much deeper. This one is without a doubt another tear jerker but totally worth it. I can hardly wait for season 3!
Kourt N.
Season two escapes the Scottish countryside to the formal, French subtitles, more elaborate dresses and the history of the previous season. Claire and Jamie are caught up in their own attempt to rewrite history. While still true to the characters, it misses its mark a little. Personally, I have not read the book that correlates to this season so I cannot justify the similarities.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Does Jamie challenge anyone to a duel in this season?