Food & SnacksBakeryouter aisle
Outer Aisle, Cauliflower Sandwich Thins, 675 Oz

Outer Aisle, Cauliflower Sandwich Thins, 6.75 Oz

by outer aisle

Use as a bread substitute. Top with turkey or ham and enjoy as a sandwich. Top with guacamole, hummus, olive oil or your favorite spread and enjoy!

Gluten Free; 2 servings of vegetables in each piece; No Soy; Non-GMO

Where can I find these?
Start your review of Outer Aisle, Cauliflower Sandwich Thins, 6.75 Oz!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Outer Aisle, Cauliflower Sandwich Thins, 6.75 Oz uploaded by Kara S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These are a great and healthy bread substitute! I highly recommend and you can find these at Whole Foods.
Marcela O.
These are soooo good!! I’ve only tried the Original flavor which has slightly cheesy taste due to the Parmesan in it but I personally love it. I like cauliflower but not on certain products because the taste can be a bit overpowering. Not in these sandwich thins. I’ve eaten them with tuna, lunch meats and I find them to be a better bread substitute and fits into my low carb/keto diet.
Allison V.
Gate City, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
The best cauliflower sandwich thins anywhere!! They bake nicely in the oven and are not soggy at all unlike other ones and they taste great!!
Katie S.
Beverly Hills
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Absolutely delicious substitute for bread. Toast them for a nice crispness. These are absolutely addicting.