Outdoor Voices

We make apparel for active lives, but our materials aren’t your typical neon mesh. If pulling on a pair of sweats makes you want to hop, skip, and dribble, then we’re Doing Things right.

Our signature collection is rooted in four core fabrics and a tonal palette that eases into your everyday.

I’m a size16 would I be able to fit into the leggings? for marketing themselves as being size inclusive surprised they don’t have a larger size range.
I am SO SO intrigued by this brand. I've always considered it the 'Glossier of workout gear.' Seriously. The social media marketing + visual design is fabulous. I am wondering, however, whether I would appreciate only the brand CONCEPT vs. the actual product. IS Outdoor Voices worth their incredible rep? Is it just another 'cool' product on the market or does something actually significantly set it apart from Lulu, Nike, Athlete, ect...
Start your review of Outdoor Voices!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoWaukesha, WI
First off I just want to say that Outdoor Voices' customer service is INCREDIBLE and better than any other similar company I've bought from. I was accidentally sent the wrong size of one of the products I ordered, and they not only let me keep the too-big one, they sent me a replacement item free of charge. When the item I ordered ended up being out of stock in my correct size, they let me pick a pair of any other leggings in their store (even those not included in the sale) and sent them out to me as an apology. WOW!!! I currently have three pairs of their leggings and one of their sweatshirts, and will definitely get more because the fit is perfect and the colors are to die for. I get so many compliments when I'm wearing these items and they make me feel so confident. Definitely buy from this company, they are great.
10 months ago
I love Outdoor Voices because of their inclusive brand marketing, and welcoming in-store experience. Fitness is for everyone, so I appreciate that I see diverse figures represented! Also, I love the unique color-blocking styles that the brand sells. Plus, their leggings are so comfy - great for lounging around and working out.
2 years agoBrooklyn, NY
Great products and customer service. When my leggings arrived damaged, customer service responded to me quickly, and worked with me to find a replacement item that arrived shortly after. Impressed with their clothes and response team!
a year agoCalifornia
Outdoor Voices uploaded by Kristine M.
Outdoor Voices not even exaggerating when I say these are my FAVORITE workout pants ever! They’re expensive but sooo worth it. $95 for leggings but the quality is AMAZING! Better than any other own, which says a lot bc I have Nike/adidas/forever21 you name it. So soft/comfortable, perfectly compressed, high waisted, and cute!! Squat proof so I wear it on leg days. It’s literally perfect. They must have really worked hard in putting it together. #hiking #doingthings #outdoorvoices #optoutside
2 years agoChittenango, NY
Outdoor Voices uploaded by Natalie S.
I own a pair of the full-length two-tone warmup legging and I really love these tights. The color blocking is fun and adds a pop of color to your workout outfit while offering light compression and a nice shape to the booty. Knocked a star off for price (because they’re rather expensive) and that the company hardly ever does any sales. That being said, their customer service is great and they will even interact with you on social media if you tag them!
2 years agoNew York, NY
Wearing Outdoor Voices activewear makes me 10x more motivated to work out. I like the sweat wicking fabrics, as well as the colors and styles. I live by their Athena Crop as well as their warm-up leggings. I swear by these clothes and have basically stopped purchasing other athletic wear pieces other than OV.
8 months agoDenver
My absolute favorite athletic wear.  Everything is so flattering and comfortable.  The Hudson shorts are fantastic running shorts and I am a fan of pretty much all of their Tech Sweat gear (especially their leggings).  Simply obsessed.
9 months agoAlexandria , VA
I am a little biased since this is an Austin based company-but I love outdoor voices. It’s a great company with a great message. They want you to get out and get moving! The clothes are all super cute and fun as well.
4 months agoNewhall, CA
Outdoor Voices uploaded by ѕydney 🌻.
Some of my favorite athletic wear! Specifically I love their crop tops! I love not having to wear a sports bra and a crop top! And they are so cute and stylish! And a great length and fit!
2 years ago
Got a rec kit from Outdoor Voices. I was hesitant to put down a lot of money for workout clothes, especially given most expensive workout gear goes on sale. Outdoor Voices doesn't even have a sales section (only the occasional flash sale). But the rec kit makes it a decent deal. The fit is very flattering and dries quickly, and has since become my favorite workout gear.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...