BY OUTDOOR RESEARCH

• Could someone give me a brief blurb about what this company is? ...3 Answers
  • Can anyone share where I can find this brand? Would like to know ...9 Answers
Estefania O.
Estefania O.
Outdoor research is an amazing product, it gives you tips and tricks about the outdoors and it's very helpful.
Brian G.
Brian G.
Montclair, NJ
Outdoor Research has proven to be a vital part of my camping, backpacking, and hiking experience. I own over a dozen of their products, many of which are used seasonally and put to the test. This includes my winter jacket, rain jacket, compression sacks, gloves, hiking pants, straps, layering tees, etc. Simply put, they make quality products that are reliable, durable, and well thought out. They have yet to disappoint me. If you are in the market for outdoor products that are equally functional in your daily life, keep them in the running.
Luke C.
Luke C.
Marquette, MI
I have used Outdoor Research products for quite some time now, for both big and small adventures. All of it has help up extremely well, their customer service is simply excellent. I have a pair of their tall goretex gaiters that have held up to 5 seasons of ice climbing and are still going strong. I also own one of their goretex hard shells; it is absolutely waterproof, super light and breathable, durable, and fits me perfectly. They make very high quality outdoor gear and I can't recommend them enough.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
I LOVE THEIR PRODUCTS! Highly recommend! These people know how to put out great products! The gloves are incredible!
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Can anyone share where I can find this brand? Would like to know if it's carried in specialty shops or larger ports stores like sports authority .
Allison D.
Allison D.
Lees Summit, MO
I have never heard of this company before. Is there any stores? Online? Thanks!
Hilary J.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Could someone give me a brief blurb about what this company is? I've never heard of it before. Thanks