Outdoor Products Quest Daypack

by Outdoor Products

Is this sturdy and heavy or more lightweight?
Start your review of Outdoor Products Quest Daypack!
How would you rate this product?
Andrew D.
Cedartown, GA
I use this pack when im going on day hikes it has enough room for everything that I am going to need while I'm on the trail.
Xen H.
Wilsonville, OR
Very nice and the quality is great!! You can put a lot of things there and it's easy to carry on
Terra  B.
Xenia, OH
1,644 reviews
We bought two of these at dicks last year to take with us hiking! The quality of these are so good! There’s plenty of space inside to fit snacks and water bottles. We were extremely pleased! The straps are also thick enough to where they aren’t digging into your shoulders if you pack something heavy. I️ definitely recommend getting these! They’re great for numerous occasions!
Deborah  C.
Kissimmee, FL
Very nice, great material and quality. Great for outdoor walks, camping and biking. Keep the drink cold for a long time
Ask a question to the Influenster community...