BY NONE

1 Year, 11 issues - Outdoor Photographer Magazine is written by the world's leading landscape, wildlife, sports and travel photographers. Every issue features advice on improving your photography, evaluations of the latest equipment and portfolios of stunning photographers. see more...

• Would this be a good magazine for a beginner photographer? 2 Answers
  • What's the subscription cost on these2 Answers
  • Would love to get my husband this magazine. Hoe much a month2 Answers
Outdoor Photographer
  • "It always features beautiful images as well as great tips and keeps a photographer up to date." in 2 reviews
  • "They are quick reads, but I always find something in them that makes me hold onto them so that I can reference them again." in 1 review
Katie W.
Raleigh, NC
I currently get this magazine, it is so informative! It has a range of articles to great information on equitment and even carrying cases for your camera. It has helped me grow in my skills quite a bit!
Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
Excellent magazine for budding photographers to more experienced photographers. Gives you tips, tricks, and tools of the trade plus beautiful shots taken by fellow photographers!
Daniel A.
Cookeville, TN
Good magazine for photographers. From beginners to advance. Beautiful pictures and great inspiration for ideas of photos to take in all different settings and lighting.
Diana R.
I love this magazine, as an amateur photographer with a new Nixon DSLR, I'm always intrigued, inspired, and encouraged to learn more about the art.
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I love this magazine. I love the photos and tips that they share to everyone. I hope to one day to have a picture in this magazine one day.
Holly R.
I love this magazine. I subscribed in college and still buy it occasionally. Its very inspirational and not too heavy on the adds.
Misty S.
Green City, MO
I'm a huge Outdoor Photographer fan! It's a gorgeous magazine full of very helpful information! A must for any nature photographer!
Audrey N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Perfect for learning photography or just a challenge for an advanced photographer. Always fun to attempt to recreate the photos.
Heather R.
This is a great magazine. It shows the new equipment and plenty of tips and tricks. I also enjoy the photos to get inspiration.
Victoria H.
The images in this magazine are beautiful and wonderfully produced. I enjoy looking through them and reading the articles.
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
How long have you been getting the magazine?
Kristi M.
Would this be a good magazine for a beginner photographer?
Jessica V.
What's the subscription cost on these
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Whats your favorite issue?
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
Would love to get my husband this magazine. Hoe much a month