BY NONE

1 Year, 11 issues - Outdoor Photographer Magazine is written by the world's leading landscape, wildlife, sports and travel photographers. Every issue features advice on improving your photography, evaluations of the latest equipment and portfolios of stunning photographers. see more...

• Would this be a good magazine for a beginner photographer? 1 Answers
  • What's the subscription cost on these2 Answers
  • Would love to get my husband this magazine. Hoe much a month2 Answers
Outdoor Photographer
  • "It always features beautiful images as well as great tips and keeps a photographer up to date." in 2 reviews
  • "They are quick reads, but I always find something in them that makes me hold onto them so that I can reference them again." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Really cool magazine with amazing pictures. It offers good information on places in the world and is an interest read. I especially like the wildlife photos and it’s affordable as well.
Dharini P.
good magazine. great pictures. interesting articles. Loved the articles in the magazine.
I would recommend this to other people
Julia B.
Grafton, WI
I'd highly recommend this magazine, I've renewed my subscription for a few years now. There are a lot of great articles and many amazing photographers and their photographs featured. The articles go into great depth to explain the shot(s) that are shown: where, when, and how. You can really learn a lot of useful tips, tricks, and techniques. Like all magazines there are ads - most highlight gear that is on my wish list :) I also love the gear reviews as I am able to confirm or revise my wish list!

They are quick reads, but I always find something in them that makes me hold onto them so that I can reference them again. So the cost, which is not unreasonable, is worth it!
Jenny K.
Great magazine for inspiration and a quick read. While the magazine is not cheap to subscribe to, it is worth every penny. I got my subscription when I bought my camera. I love looking at the pictures and seeing how and what the photographer thought in that moment and what caused that moment. This is definitely a must have.
Whittney D.
Never been a subscriber but I have read several issues while waiting at the doctor offices. I love the showcased photos in each issue and how they describe in detail the comparisons between different accessories and cameras and how and what for they are used.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
This magazine always inspires me to get out and photograph the world. I've honestly learned a lot from the magazine and even more so enjoy the photos they print. I love it!
Megan P.
Montezuma, IN
I do photography on the side (weddings, family pics, etc.) and I love the pictures in this magazine. One area that I wish I could majorly improve in would be landscape photographer. Once I have the time I will be pulling all of these magazines I have back out. They give amazing tips and inspiration on how to improve.
Sarah B.
I love photography of nature… It is so inspirational! This magazine has great tips for photographers taking pictures outside. Pick up a magazine today at Barnes and Noble!
Melissa M S.
Tempe, AZ
There is art in this magazine as every photo has been taken with such care. The photos are truly beautiful and make you wish you could go to those places. I was hoping as an amateur to learn from the pros. It isn't easy as it is not made for anyone but the pros if you are looking to learn.
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
I am a professional photographer and love this magazine, it always keeps me up to date with new equipment and photography is something that always changes so it keeps you up to date with trends as well as tips
Talesha R.
Oak Harbor, WA
How long have you been getting the magazine?
Jessica V.
What's the subscription cost on these
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Whats your favorite issue?
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
Would love to get my husband this magazine. Hoe much a month
Kristi M.
Would this be a good magazine for a beginner photographer?