Outback Steakhouse uploaded by Vanessa L.Outback Steakhouse uploaded by Victoria O.Outback Steakhouse uploaded by Gabrielle H.

BY OUTBACK #29 in Dining

Current Offer: Starting at $15.99, get a juicy Signature Sirloin paired with unlimited garlic herb butter or crispy Shrimp. Steak and Unlimited Shrimp, starting at $15.99 only at Outback Steakhouse. Learn more at http://www.outback.com/specials or http://www.outback.com/es/specials.

Outback Steakhouse is an Australian themed steakhouse restaurant. Although beef and steak items make up a good portion of the menu, the concept offers a variety of chicken, ribs, seafood, and pasta dishes. The Company's strategy is to differentiate its restaurants by emphasizing consistently high-quality food and service, generous portions at moderate prices and a casual atmosphere suggestive of the Australian Outback.

• I want to know,is it really expensive? Is it worth getting money ou...8 Answers
  • Whats your favorite meal at Outback? 5 Answers
  • I have never eaten there. Do they serve grilled chicken there? Also...10 Answers
Outback Steakhouse
  • "outback steak house is a great place i go there for lunch, drinks are great and priced right, the staff at my location are very friendly and know who we are sometimes they even give us drinks on the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I definitely recommend the blooming onion." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite place to eat ." in 1 review
Amy T.
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
Service can be a hit or miss at my location; if you get lucky to be seated in the area that's assigned with an experienced server then you're good. Sometimes we like to bring our wine because we are not impressed with their wine selections; some of their servers didn't know how to open a bottle of wine, one of them even took our wine to the bartender and made us wait for like 15 min before bringing us back the bottle. We laughed, because for high-class steakhouses, you're not supposed to take away customer's wine; instead, you should have someone who knows how to cork and open it at our table. Corking fee was reasonable here though, it was $5 per bottle.

I always order their prime rib and my husband always order their rib eye. No worries there because they are always perfectly cooked. And that's the main reason why we keep coming back here. Oh, and we're part of their reward program; although we never gotten our points after the servers said they have entered the points in. Overall, I would say it's still better than many other Outback locations, still has room to improve as far as staff management. It's really a 3.5 stars from me.
Bru B.
Bru B.
I went to Outback last weekend in years, and i got to say i will be going back really soon. I had for an appetizer the onion blooms, it was really pleasant to eat, it was perfectly fried and it was too oily or heavy too eat. They also had different varieties of domestic and imported beers. I had Newcastle and Amstel light in a bottle and a draft bluemoon. For entrée i had the sirloin steak with shrimp and the fish tacos. Steak was cook to perfection and fish was grilled tilapia which it was okay. I asked for lemon which it made the fish much better. Also the waitress was fantastic. I will be going back soon.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Mistakes are okay and they are kind of overpriced. Really the whole thing is just a silly American stereotype of what Australian people are and it's kind of funny to me that it's still a restaurant well the food is good it's not out of this world so it seems kind of odd to me that the prices are so high. Well I'm happy to go there with friends or family if they choose to go if I have my own way it is not the first place that I pick but that's it, service can make all the difference and if you have really good service at a restaurant then it's easy to overlook food that isn't top notch.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
My husband and I love going to Outback for date nights. We typically try and save it for date nights or special occasions because it can be a bit spendy. But the food always taste great so it's worth it. ..The bread and butter.. to die for!!! I highly recommend the salmon, it tastes very fresh and has great seasoning. They also have a wide variety of drinks available which is also great! Another reason why we like it so much is because the staff/waiters aren't overly friendly or in your face, which we prefer. They are nice, and friendly, but it's not over the top.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love outback steakhouse! I always get a steak and it's always cooked to perfection. They have amazing loaded french fries that I believe they call Aussie fries. And the brown bread that you get it while you wait for your food is absolutely delicious with their butter! Even their salads are especially good! Probably the best salad at any steakhouse I've ever been to. They're thousand Island is delicious I love that they have onions and tomatoes in there salad and it's a great mix of greens. You can't go wrong eating at outback!
Alice D.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
Outback Steakhouse is your picas mid range family steakhouse. I find that service and quality depends on the location. This is not a bad review by any means. It's a great place for our family to take the kids because the kids will eat everything. Seating is usually spacious so it's comfortable. But my husband and I are food snobs so it wouldn't be our first choice if it was date night. With that being said we love the blooming onion and the ribeye. We will return for family nights out.
TAYLOR S.
TAYLOR S.
Orlando, FL
I used to love outback, was known by name at the local one back home, knew the menu better than the servers, but now.. its just down right BAD. I have tried and tried and tried to like it again and I cant. The Blooming Onion used to be so good and now its either burnt or still in the batter. I cannot get a perfectly cooked one. and dont even get me started on service. Its bad. I just feel so nasty when I go. Fix yourself outback or your company will end up out back.
Kat S.
Kat S.
I used to live in Florida for a couple of years and the Outback was the best restaurant in town? How sad is that??? But that's Florida for you, where the damned walk the Earth. Anyway, I actually like the food there, the Bloomin' Onion has probably put more people in the ground than cancer, and the prime rib is actually not bad for the price. The fact that the waiters sit down at the table with you is really upsetting though, I consider that a major violation.
Nakshidil C.
Nakshidil C.
Been to this restaurant several times now and it never disappoints.... steaks are amazingly tender, cocktails are great. The honey bread they serve is so good I eat a whole one to myself !!! The servers too are fantastic. Have to mention Stacia who is a credit to this restaurant, she is enthusiastic, happy, warm and friendly and made my evening most enjoyable... if your looking for good food and a good atmosphere this is the place to go ....
Jeana F.
Jeana F.
Wayne, NJ
Outback has become a reliable place that I go to for a quick, but nice sit-down dinner. My personal favorite item on the menu and a hidden gem is the steak tacos- great value for the price and delicious. I go to Outback around once a month and the prices are always reasonable. However, the waiters are sometimes not very attentive and can be distracted for long periods of time. Overall, great restaraunt and great atmosphere
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
I have never eaten there. Do they serve grilled chicken there? Also I have heard that it is a pretty pricey place and is that true and how pricey?
Cristal E.
Cristal E.
Durham, NC
I want to know,is it really expensive? Is it worth getting money out of your wallet?Is there food good like how it shows on commercials?
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Newark, NJ
Whats your favorite meal at Outback?
Skylar S.