BY OUTBACK #35 in Dining

Current Offer: Starting at $15.99, get a juicy Signature Sirloin paired with unlimited garlic herb butter or crispy Shrimp. Steak and Unlimited Shrimp, starting at $15.99 only at Outback Steakhouse. Learn more at http://www.outback.com/specials or http://www.outback.com/es/specials.

Outback Steakhouse is an Australian themed steakhouse restaurant. Although beef and steak items make up a good portion of the menu, the concept offers a variety of chicken, ribs, seafood, and pasta dishes. The Company's strategy is to differentiate its restaurants by emphasizing consistently high-quality food and service, generous portions at moderate prices and a casual atmosphere suggestive of the Australian Outback.

• I want to know,is it really expensive? Is it worth gettin...8 Answers
  • Pretty sure I just came here for bread and honey butter! ...2 Answers
  • Whats your favorite meal at Outback? 6 Answers
Outback Steakhouse
  • "outback steak house is a great place i go there for lunch, drinks are great and priced right, the staff at my location are very friendly and know who we are sometimes they even give us drinks on the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I definitely recommend the blooming onion." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite place to eat ." in 1 review
Merissa S.
Dingmans Ferry
I used to LOVE Outback. We went there while on vacation seeing as I hadn't had it in probably over a year. I dont know why they changed there seasonings but my family ended up leaving extreamly unhappy. My husband son and I love steak we have it in our household atleast 5 nights a week in some way shape or form. We all ordered the 6oz sirloin mer rare. I got mine with shrimp. We had appetizers and my husband and I each got the wallabiedarnd. The drink was amazing and the appetizers ok. However when our meal got there we could not even enjoy it. The seasoning was way to spicy I felt so bad considering it was my doing we were eating there and we were all so excited. We asked the waitress if they put on the blackened seasoning by mistake and she told us no that the regular seasoning they use was put on. Needless to say we will no longer be going to outback. I will stick with Texas Roadhouse or Longhorn.
Jonnay V.
Outback Steakhouse is one of my FAVORITE restaurants! I will admit that they have gotten a bit pricier in the years, but the quality is still great! When I'm too lazy to actually go in and eat, I use curbside pickup. My food is always ready on time, and the service is still great. They even give you the bread too, which is a nice addition considering that I'm not eating in the actual restaurant. My favorite menu items are their Aussie Cheese Fries and Blooming Onion. I love the Australian theme of this place, and I love the service. Their servers are also really friendly too. Such a cool place, I'll definitely be back again!!!
Morgan M.
I love outback. It’s my go to place whenever my boyfriend and I go out to dinner. The steaks are very good quality. There’s lot of choices for everyone. Depending on what you order, it can be more expensive than places like Texas Roadhouse. But it is my all time favorite place by my house to eat dinner. Outback Steakhouse
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
The location closest to me can really either be the best or the worst, both food and service. However, there is a location just a little further away that is on its A-game 100% of the time.
I generally start the meal with a Bloomin' Onion (which can be free on Monday's if a certain Nascar driver finishes in the top ten) although it can be ordered in a smaller size or as a side if you don't feel as if you can't eat it all. The seasoning that they use on all of their foods is what really sets it apart from other steakhouses! I typically eat my steak well done and they are open to butterflying it if requested. The steaks are of great quality and their sides are superb! (Try the bacon cheese fries, you won't regret it.) Although their dessert menu is nice, I would like to see them change it up a bit. Overall, this is my favorite place to eat of all time!
Samantha A.
Bothell, WA
Outback has grey quality food at a cheap price. When we go on a date night, I prefer outback to others because I know I can get a great steak, a nice drink and a killer salad! However outback seems to be getting more casual than in the past, and I’ve always seen it as an upscale restaurant.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love going to Outback whenever I get the chance it's kind of expensive but last time I went it was for prom and I had gotten the steak medium rare is very very good I liked how their menus showed you a chart of how to you can get your Cooks she can get your steak cooked like medium rare well done I like that alot I'm I'm in love with their blooming onions now this last time we went it was very very hot and they only had like fan go fans going and it was just hot and is gross but I want but not like all the time cuz it's a little bit pricey but I recommend
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Outback Steakhouse is pretty stellar. I obviously get Steak when I go there and never have any complaints. They cook it to perfection depending on what your preference is (medium, rare, well done). They also have an amazing Blooming Onion which I might recommend if you are a first timer and you like onion rings!
Casey M.
hot springs , AR
I couldn't of intentionally paid for a worse experience. Completely unattended to by the staff. When ordering my tbone, I'm not sure the server listened to the temperature preference, they must of just chosen their favorite..
Karen J.
Ellicott City, MD
Outback used to be one of my favorite places to eat.  Sadly they had gone down hill.  The food is ho hum and the service has become terrible.  One time I was there they ran out of silverware and told me they didn't have anything to give me so that I could eat my meal.  I asked for the manager and he said there was nothing he could do.  They didn't even comp me my meal.  I had it wrapped and took it home.  I wrote headquarters ad got a simple we are sorry but these things happen.
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
It's my husband and I's go to place when we want to go out to eat and can't decide where to go. I don't eat meat but can easily find healthy options and he gets his meat and potatoes. And as long as a good bartender is working, their drinks are good too!
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
I have never eaten there. Do they serve grilled chicken there? Also I have heard that it is a pretty pricey place and is that true and how pricey?
Cristal E.
Durham, NC
I want to know,is it really expensive? Is it worth getting money out of your wallet?Is there food good like how it shows on commercials?
Shirley C.
Newark, NJ
Whats your favorite meal at Outback?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Room for improvement?
April R.
Decatur, GA
Pretty sure I just came here for bread and honey butter! I loooooove the carbs. Anyone else like 🍞 as much as I do?