Outback Steakhouse

by Outback

Current Offer: Starting at $15.99, get a juicy Signature Sirloin paired with unlimited garlic herb butter or crispy Shrimp. Steak and Unlimited Shrimp, starting at $15.99 only at Outback Steakhouse. Learn more at http://www.outback.com/specials or http://www.outback.com/es/specials.

Outback Steakhouse is an Australian themed steakhouse restaurant. Although beef and steak items make up a good portion of the menu, the concept offers a variety of chicken, ribs, seafood, and pasta dishes. The Company's strategy is to differentiate its restaurants by emphasizing consistently high-quality food and service, generous portions at moderate prices and a casual atmosphere suggestive of the Australian Outback.

How affordable is it?
What do they have in the way of healthy items?
What are your favourite menu items?
Start your review of Outback Steakhouse!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
outback steak house is a great place i go there for lunch, drinks are great and priced right, the staff at my location are very friendly and know who we are sometimes they even give us drinks on the house.in reviews
This is my favorite place to eat .in reviews
I definitely recommend the blooming onion.in reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,462 reviews
Outback Steakhouse uploaded by Kellen H.
This restaurant has great food and drinks! It serves great big portions and I always leave with doggie bags! The drinks are so unique and tasty! It’s not costly at all! I also love the appetizers and deserts too! I do recommend it to all! It serves all kinds of food and you will surely find something you would love on the menu!
Gina  S.
Port St Lucie, FL
Outback Steakhouse uploaded by Gina  S.
My boyfriend and I was craving steak for the longest time so we decided to go to Outback. The food over all was good but the steak for some reason was very spicy. I had to tone it down with A1 steak sauce.
Chelsea  Q.
Jane Lew, WV
Outback Steakhouse uploaded by Chelsea  Q.
I like Outback but the service is never the same. I almost always order the Queensland Pasta.. today I did the same and the pasta was so beyond spicy I couldn't eat it. 2 glasses of water to get through a plate of food is ridiculous and my mouth is still burning. (I eat spicy food too). The waitresses are always nice but the food quality is all over the place. Not sure how often I'll continue to eat Outback but for the price and food quality it's an iffy for me.
April  S.
Bakersfield, CA
Outback Steakhouse uploaded by April  S.
Yuummmmmy for my tummy!! Outback is a reasonably priced place to go grab a steak, and have a great family dinner or a table for two. I have always had good food, served by great people.
Sheryl W.
Mount Holly
Outback Steakhouse uploaded by Sheryl W.
Outback Steakhouse uploaded by Sheryl W.
I ordered dinner from the Outback Steakhouse in pineville NC ...a medium well steak and baked potato This is how my dinner was when it got to me at the hospital. By the time I sat down to try and eat it the restaurant was closed. I ordered the steak medium well and a stuffed baked potato. As you can see the steak wasn’t cooked and the potato was shriveled up and light as a feather ...couldn’t even cut it with a knife. This is totally unacceptable. I have complained to ten headquarters with no response at this time.
Karem H.
Kissimmee, FL
Outback Steakhouse uploaded by Karem H.
Fui con mucha expectativa, tuvimos una espera de 49 minutos, el servicio lento, pésimo, nos recomendaron una limonada refill, lo cual a la hora de pagar y ver qué nos cobraron vaso a vaso, la mesera nos dijo que se había equivocado porque era una limonada especial, pedimos un kingsland, con carne y pasta, al traerla se equivocaron y fue con pollo, la pasta estaba dura, no estaba lista Pat servir, al reclamar la carne del plato, se disculparon y mandaron a hacer la carne, mientras esperamos se nos enfrió la pasta dura, en fin comimos por partes, mal servicio, no pienso regresar, muy mala experiencia. Outback Steakhouse
Mike N.
I love the Outback Steakhouse Awesome Blossom. The other food is really good too but the Awesome Blossom is a must get. They have friendly servers who take care of the whole family. Great service and delicious food. Outback Steakhouse
Brandy N.
Outback Steakhouse uploaded by Brandy N.
Outback Steakhouse has always got the best food and the best service. You can go in and order or you can call it in and they will bring it to your car. We love the blooming onion. They have a lot of calories but they are good. They also have chicken tenders for those people who don't like steak. Outback Steakhouse
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
The whole house just loves Outback from the steaks, chicken, cheesecake and the service is awesome. Good food, good times and awesome company every time we go.
Erin M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Outback is the best! Always tender steaks, delicious chicken and the blooming onion is to die for!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie W.