Outback Pain Relief Roll On, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Mary C.Outback Pain Relief Roll On, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Alicia E.Outback Pain Relief Roll On, 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Amy M.

BY OUTBACK

The Outback Series Natural Pain Relief Based in Nature, Backed by Science Joint Pain 2 Back Pain 3 Sports Injury 4 Muscular Aches Pains 5 No Heat 6 No Cold 7 Helps Penetrate to the Source of the Pain 8 Supports Long Lasting Pain Relief 9 Roller Ball Supports Easy No Mess Application 10 Pleasant Aroma 11 All-Natural Formula 12 Contains Olive Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Vanilla Why Use Outback Pain Relief? br 100% All-Natural Quality starts here with a unique combination of varieties of olive oil, tea tree oil, eucalyptus, and vanilla from the Australian Outback. Helps Improve Mobility Fast and effective relief helps increase range of motion previously restricted by aches and pain. Triple Action Formula Powerful anti-inflammatory properties coupled with pain relief and improve circulation promote a 3 pronged approach to pain management. see more...

Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Well, I was very skeptical about this product. I bought it on Amazon just under $20.00. I find it takes a while to soak into your skin. It takes the pain away instantly, however, it didn't last for me. I had to keep applying it. It just wasn't for me. The light scent was tolerable for me. I'm bummed it didn't do what I'd hoped. I'd recommend to maybe give it a try, just cause it didn't last on me, doesn't mean it won't on somebody else.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Coral Gables, FL
Good for muscular pain. Smells a bit like bug repellent. Check out my Youtube video for my honest review.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I was looking for something to ease the pain in my feet from neuropathy when I came across Outback Pain Relief on Amazon. I had tried every topical i could find and none of them helped so i didnt expect Outback to be any different but boy was I wrong! It not only works right away but the relief keeps on working. Its all natural ingredients were a plus too. Its totally legit. It also works on muscle pain and strains too.