BY BRAMTON

Sized for 4 to 8 pounds and waist size 13 to 16 inches Repositionable tabs for a secure and comfortable, leak free fit Perfect for females in season and for untrained puppies Great to use for dogs with incontinence and excitable urination 18 Diapers per pack 100% leak-proof guarantee Attaches securely Disposable requires no cleaning For females in season, incontinence and excitable urination see more...

Review (1)
Brittany B.
Pinehurst
My dog got real sick awhile back which messed up her bladder control and now since she's older that she can't go more than 4 hours without peeing on herself. These diapers are the best. They actually fit properly because some other brands say they will and they are either too big or too small for her size. They hold up during the night and only once in the 2 years we have been putting them on her has she been able to get out of them. She hated them at first but noe she loves them. And so do I. I love the cute little doggie bones on the design too. I do wish that each bag was a different design but oh well :)
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Will this pampers make my puppy get a rash?