Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesOUT!
Two-Tone Bone Dispenser for Dogs with 30 Waste Pick-Up Bags

Out! Two-Tone Bone Dispenser for Dogs with 30 Waste Pick-Up Bags

by OUT!

Is this product refillable ?
Start your review of Out! Two-Tone Bone Dispenser for Dogs with 30 Waste Pick-Up Bags!
How would you rate this product?
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is soooooo cute! I've already said you need disposable bags always, but add some style with this cuteness!!
Dubois, PA
Love my bone dispenser waste bag holder. It's so easy to use and I clip it right onto my dogs leash so I have easy access. Bought mine from walmart and was impressed at the price! Would recommend to any dog own!
I had no idea there was a two toned dog dispenser, super cute! I have one similar but from a different brand in solid purple and every time I reach for the purple bone my dog goes nuts!
Elizabeth, NJ
When I go out for a walk I take my dog with me and these little bags always come in handy
Love the bag holder! Easy to screw off end to add replacement bags when needed
Love the bag holder! Easy to screw off end to add replacement bags when needed
Really like having this attached to the leash so it is very handy and easy to use.
Chicago , IL
Muy recommendable y es indispensable al salir a pasear con tu perro tiene un bonito color
Albany, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Haha I actually really like these they are just fun to look it and it keeps it from being boring if you know what I mean or to disgusting.
Santiago Del Estero
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
They are very practical to go for a walk with my dog, we always carry it, their bags are sturdy, they are great!
South Bruce peninsula , ON
I got this so it would be easy then carring a plastic bag with me every time we went for a walk and it works great so glad I spent the money on it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...