BY OUT!

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Love my bone dispenser waste bag holder. It's so easy to use and I clip it right onto my dogs leash so I have easy access. Bought mine from walmart and was impressed at the price! Would recommend to any dog own!
Marianettee R.
Marianettee R.
I had no idea there was a two toned dog dispenser, super cute! I have one similar but from a different brand in solid purple and every time I reach for the purple bone my dog goes nuts!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
This is soooooo cute! I've already said you need disposable bags always, but add some style with this cuteness!!
Annie M.
Annie M.
Really like having this attached to the leash so it is very handy and easy to use.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Haha I actually really like these they are just fun to look it and it keeps it from being boring if you know what I mean or to disgusting.
Fanny  R.
Fanny R.
Elizabeth, NJ
When I go out for a walk I take my dog with me and these little bags always come in handy
Linda R.
Linda R.
Love the bag holder! Easy to screw off end to add replacement bags when needed
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Muy recommendable y es indispensable al salir a pasear con tu perro tiene un bonito color
bobbyjo c.
bobbyjo c.
south Bruce peninsula, Ontario, Ont, Ontario
I got this so it would be easy then carring a plastic bag with me every time we went for a walk and it works great so glad I spent the money on it
Luciana A.
Luciana A.
They are very practical to go for a walk with my dog, we always carry it, their bags are sturdy, they are great!
Jessica  M.
Jessica M.
Clarksville, TN
Is this product refillable ?