Out Pet Waste Pick-Up Bags Refill 120 Count

Features: -Dog waste pick up bag. -100% Guaranteed not to tear. -Makes picking up pet waste quick and easy. -8 Refill rolls. -120 Count. -Dimensions: 2.25" H x 8" W x 3.5" D. -Made in United States.

Do these come in any other colours than black? Perhaps blue or red?
Will these fit into a standard dispenser that came with another pack of bags?
Start your review of Out Pet Waste Pick-Up Bags Refill 120 Count!
Waco, TX
My son loves these bags he's the one that has to pick up after our chiwowa , shitzoo and pit mix. They seem to be ok for the price I just wish they big opening was bigger . Still good enough that I would buy again or recommend to a friend
Purchased at: PetSmart
We use these for our 16lb pomchi and don’t have any problems with the quality. They are easily available at our PetSmart and are affordable. It gets the job done and keeps the green space clean! We always keep extras tucked away. 🐾🐶
These bags are easy, great priced and convenient. I carry them in my purse, on the pups leashes and in the glove compartment of our car. We have two little dogs and these are perfect. I will continue to buy these.
Portland , OR
I love these waste bags because they are thick enough to not create a mess and issue unlike other similar products. I have a Jack Russell terrier and my dog enjoys going on walks and I would recommend these dog waste bags to dog owners because if you have the dog and little Bone bag holder with the clip- you can easily clip it on the leash and it's effective and organized and the public will thank you.
These are my favorite "poop" bags because they are lined a little thicker. The ones I used to buy on amazon are very thin. I mean it does the same thing but the other ones, it's easy to use and rip at the same time. This one you can totally tell the difference if material! And quality!
Lanesville, IN
I love these bags . My daughter gave me a case you attach to the leash that dispenses these bags so I never forget a bag when we go on a walk . Like every dog my pups are poop factories and with these bags and dispenser I avoid the glare of neighbors when my dogs are on their lawn
Riverdale , MD
These little baggies are a lifesaver and very handy found myself a couple of times having to struggle to look for a napkin etc.. To pick up the poop of course prior to having access to these bags.. Now I carry a roll with me when ever I walk my dog!!
Pineville, LA
The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is because I wish these bags would come in different sizes. I feel like I'm wasting bags every time my 9lb Dachshund poops. It would be nice if they came in S, M, and L.
Morgantown , WV
These fit very well in the bag holder we already have. Great price and they serve their purpose. No Weird smell like some bags and they are not super thin think is very comforting when you're cleaning up messes.
Pittsburgh , PA
These bags come in handy. I know they also come in handy. My dog seems to like that they are not super noisy when I open them because if she gets distracted when she is trying to go to the bathroom she will not go.