Out! Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 64 oz

by OUT!

YUU1004: Features: -Dog stain and odor remover-Natural beneficial bacterial enzyme formula-Safe to use around pets and children-Use on carpets, upholstery, and more-Completely removes all organic stains and odors-Formulated especially for pet stain and odor problems-Made in United States. Options: -Available in 32 oz. and 64 oz. sizes. Dimensions: -32 oz. Dimensions: 4.68 H x 11.37 W x 2.87 D-64 oz. Dimensions: 4.75 H x 10 W x 4.75 D.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Out! Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 64 oz!
2 years ago
Out! Pet Stain & Odor Remover, 64 oz uploaded by myra H.
I like it. The scent is nice and it does a good job removing pet odor, especially from when my dog decides to pee in his favorite corner in the middle of the night. It's pretty affordable, especially if you can find it on Amazon (Ive noticed that it could be more expensive if you purchase it in store).
5 years agoButte, MT
I hated this stuff. I got some in a spray bottle. I used it and it made the urine smell intensify by 10. it was a nauseating smell!