BY OUT PET

Pet stain and odor remover Safe to use around pets and children Natural beneficial bacterial enzyme formula Use on carpets, upholstery, and more Completely removes all organic stains and odors Formulated especially for pet stain and odor problems 32 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany G.
Janesville, WI
Works great! We we used on both our carpeting and laminate wood and had no problems. Sleek was good too. Thankfully we only needed it for a short time once our puppy was house trained. Have used it for doggy puke too and it seemed to be good for that as well
Chelsea K.
Norwalk, CT
This is the ONLY product I will use for accident clean up. I have tried many and this one does the job. It neutralizes the smell and kills the stain, but to top it all off, it's actually smells quite nice. Sort of like baby shampoo. Just try not to get it on your skin. it won't hurt you, it'll just make your skin white. other than that, it's perfect! and very inexpensive. find it at walmart
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
This bottle was my lifesaver during first month we got our dog. She did not wanna go on pads and she still doesn't, she thinks it's bed.. so I had pee and poo all over carpets and hard floors, this thing does eliminate odor, but she still went on same spots.. I can't compare it to other brands tho, but this worked for me just great! I still have it. Even though she s pretty good with potty, sometimes accident may happen out of excitement.
Jennie D.
This is the cheapest enzymatic odor remover I've found. It only does a good job if you catch the spot while its still wet. Once it dries it only covers the odor. And although it has a pleasant vanilla/beach fragrance, after a while it becomes sickening. The smell of it mixed with the urine smell, ugh. Yet I continue to buy so it must not be that bad.
Marion P.
Mckinney, TX
I love this product for puppy accidents . It deodorizes perfectly. I like the smell and it keeps my puppy from going back to the spot of the accident. It's reasonably priced and definitely necessary if you have a puppy or an older dog who may have an accident.
Allison S.
Baltimore, MD
My cat has taken a liking to peeing outside the litterbox and this is useful for the clean up. It removes the odor, but my cat does return to certain spots. I think that may be because of habit, but might also be a problem with the formula as well.
Melissa M.
Lebanon, ky
I like this product. I have tried many and this one does the job. The smell goes away and it get rid of the stain. It also has a very pleasant odor. Try not to get it on your skin. I buy it at Walmart or Kroger is very price worthy and great product
Carolyn  R.
Spokane, MO
This product works pretty well. We took in a stray cat and he decided to wet on the mattress. We used this product and it helped tremendously. We had to let it dry and it took an additional application. But with good end results.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
This is the only product I have that actually works how it says it will. Having a puppy we've had many accidents and this stuff cleaned it up and he doesn't try to go in the same spot anymore.
Alma P.
Collinsville, AL
Works well! Does eliminate the odor and puppy doesn't try to go on the same place.