Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesOut Pet
OUT! Moisture Lock Training Pads, 50 ct

Out Pet OUT! Moisture Lock Training Pads, 50 ct

by Out Pet

OUT! Moisture Lock Training Pads, 50-count: Moisture Lock Protection against leaking and run-off Rapid Drying Top Sheet minimizes odors and prevents tracking Moisture Lock technology's super-absorbent polymers make pads 50% more absorbent Rapid-drying top sheet helps absorb moisture to reduce unsanitary tracking Powerful attractant draws your pet directly to the pad Anti-microbial odor neutralizers keep your home smelling fresh 40 times more absorbent than newspapers Also effective for ailing pets, lining crates or carriers, muddy or wet paws Useful for travel and under litter boxes, as well For safety, keep this bag away from children and pets Pet pad size: 21 1/2" x 23 1/2" Pack count: 50 pet pads

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Out Pet OUT! Moisture Lock Training Pads, 50 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Kristie E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Out Pet OUT! Moisture Lock Training Pads, 50 ct uploaded by Kristie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our new puppy is fantastic about using his pads. Yes he has accidents but if pad is done he always uses pad. The pad has saved lots of clean ups.
Oscar T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Hello I had a litter of puppies of 5 and oh boy do theses come in handy. I lay about 3 pads on the floor just in case one of them feels like peeing or poops they are very absorbent and leak proof I rate these training pads 10 out of 10 I highly recommend these😁
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These were a LIFESAVER when I was first training my puppy. Once she got the hang of it, I was very impressed with how much moisture it truly locked in. I've never had an issue with it leaking through onto my floors and it controls the odor as well. These are also very reasonably priced. Highly recommended!
Stacy S.
Canastota
We used these when I was house breaking our lab puppy. They worked good. The help the pee in well and didn't leak thru like some other pads.
Amanda  C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have a shihtzu puppy and this is what we use. The attractant keeps him using on the pads and they make for an easy cleanup
Suzanne F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These training pads are awesome. I've used quite a few different brands for my pomeranian and these really do lock in moisture and help the urine to not leak over the side. Highly recommend. THey are a bit pricey though, but worth it.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Having a puppy is hard work and potty training is even harder lol. These are so useful and really durable and absorb the urine well.
Michelle S.
Warwick, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
I use these for one of my dogs (an older toy schnoodle) with hip dysplasia who can't do the stairs to get outside. They're great for when I'm too busy to pick her up and carry her outside to do her business. I didn't have any issues at all getting her to use them either! They are very absorbent and I've never had an issue with dog urine leaking onto the floor. Truly a lifesaver!
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
I was having problems with training my puppy. I got these and he used them all the time. Definitely helped me out a lot.
Brittni M.
Ossian, IN
I use these when we go on trips with my 5 month old pup in case we cant stop right away and it is perfect! I have tried other potty pads and she would not use them even with the "go here" sprays. the first time i tried using these pads i did not put the spray on and she automatically used the pad! They do not leak through onto the floor and they are extremely absorbent with is great! if i could i would give these 10 stars!

Looking for your answer?