BY OUT!

Out! Petcare oxy-fast stain & odor remover 32 oz see more...

Shayna K.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Really good stain and odor remover! We had a bad problem of our dog peeing on our carpet and the odor was very noticeable. This definitely works on newer stains and with set in stains it may take a couple tries but the odor is definitely either completely gone or barely there, either way we don't smell it nearly as bad.
Jessie R.
Grand Rapids, MI
We have tried this product because occasionally my dog or my cat has an accident in the house. This product doesn't smell and seems to do a great job pulling the mess up out of the carpet. I would definitely buy it again.
Lauren C.
Pet Lover Expert
This stuff hasn't let me down so far in terms of pet stains. My cat is a barfer and you would never know by looking at my carpets. I also foster cats/kittens so this is a life saver for any other surprises.
Brianne B.
Clovis, NM
We went from 2 dogs to 9 overnight when we rescued a pregnant dog off the streets. This stuff has been nothing short of a miracle. Just spray a good amount on accident spot and let sit. Dab up with a paper towel after a few minutes and it's as if there was nothing there. There is another Put! Spray product that also eliminates repeat marking.... Lifesaver fosho!
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
We used this in some small spots where our dogs had accidents on the carpet. It took the stain and the odor out. It's a good value for he price. We have a small dog that we cleaned up after. I will purchase again.
Jessie T.
Pet Lover Expert
This is my house saver. We have rug and lots of pets which they can have accidents every once in while but with this product we are protected. Does an amazing job on the rugs and leave a great smell
Melissa T.
O FALLON, MO
This product is amazing! It's the only one I've found that manages to get pet stains out with no trace and it smells great!
Cory G.
Mexico, NY
Amazing stain remover! Gets rid of the Oders much faster than other brands.
Tiffany and diane K.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this product it gets most stains out easily and dirt which is a plus
Tuyet T.
Great product to get out stains and dirt.
Tiffany and diane K.
Redondo Beach, CA
Does it make your hands turn white
Taylor J.
Tucson, AZ
Has anyone tried this on old stains?