BY OUT OF AFRICA

A Revelation in Hydration for All Skin Types 100% Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter. Nature s Own Miracle Moisturizer. No Animal Testing. Pure Vegetable Soap. Biodegradable. All Shea Butters Are Not Created Equal Our Shea Butter soaps contain 20% Unrefined Shea Butter, with all the healing properties intact.  Most others contain less than 2%.  Naturally rich in antioxidant vitamins A and E, African Shea Butter has been used for centuries for its exceptional healing properties and unsurpassed ability to help nourish. see more...

• Is this product really good for helping acne prone skin? ...3 Answers
  • How much does this product costs?9 Answers
Out Of Africa Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap
  • "I use any product made out of and with Shea butter so all I can say is you won't go wrong it gentle and result oriented, got it online and it took a while to arrive and I recommend it for any one👍🏻" in 3 reviews
jenessa F.
Dinuba, CA
Amazinh product if you love soft buttery Smooth skin! Its an amazing soap and works great! I would most definitely recommend this and its very inexpensive! I wouod say it's a must buy!!!
Jess W.
This soap is awesome. Love the feel and the smell is just awesome a must have
Edelyn B.
Bronx, NY
The pure shea butter bar soap Is the best leaves ur skin soft and has a great scent to it I would surely buy this again.
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
Shante V.
Wilmington , DE
Great soap. Shea butter is very moisturizing to the skin. It's very gentle to my skin.
Kelli P.
Schenectady, NY
This product is very gentle on the hands and moisturizing. It helps to make your hands very soft
Anahy S.
#buyit
It light on the skin
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
I actually love using this soap for my fave to even out my skin tone & leave my face & body really smooth I'd encourage everyone to purchase this soap if you have dark marks scars & if you want a smoother look
Daisy G.
SHEA BUTTER is awesome - very skin friendly and is also very moisturizing....
Sammy R.
Little Elm, TX
This bar of soap is great because it's all natural. It's very moisturizing and I know that it's not going to irritate my skin because there's no fragrance.
Constance A.
Montréal, Qc
How much does this product costs?
Gabrielle T.
Is this product really good for helping acne prone skin? Or does it only soften? Oh and does it brighten?

Amazon