BY OUT OF AFRICA

A Revelation in Hydration for All Skin Types 100% Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter. Nature s Own Miracle Moisturizer. No Animal Testing. Pure Vegetable Soap. Biodegradable. All Shea Butters Are Not Created Equal Our Shea Butter soaps contain 20% Unrefined Shea Butter, with all the healing properties intact.  Most others contain less than 2%.  Naturally rich in antioxidant vitamins A and E, African Shea Butter has been used for centuries for its exceptional healing properties and unsurpassed ability to help nourish. see more...

• Is this product really good for helping acne prone skin? Or does ...3 Answers
  • How much does this product costs?9 Answers
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
This soap is so amazing! I love all natural African products. The smell and feel is so great
Caroline E.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love Out Of Africa products they are amazing. The bar of soap leaves my skin soft and supple and I love the smell.
Melissa B.
Massillon, OH
The Shea Butter in these products is AH-MAZE-ING!!! I love these products for my eczema-prone skin. It really helps to soothe and calm when my skin has a breakout of dryness.
Anahy S.
#buyit
It light on the skin
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
I actually love using this soap for my fave to even out my skin tone & leave my face & body really smooth I'd encourage everyone to purchase this soap if you have dark marks scars & if you want a smoother look
Lashae C.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert

Omg you guys it works wonders in my skin. I didn't think it would work ,but it did instantly. I love this product . It has just the right amount of strenght to do the trick
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
I use any product made out of and with Shea butter so all I can say is you won't go wrong it gentle and result oriented, got it online and it took a while to arrive and I recommend it for any one👍🏻
Nyda P.
Merced, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap smells somewhat good and also makes your hands smoother. If your hands are wanting to be moist then this is for you.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great soap. Shea butter is very moisturizing to the skin. It's very gentle to my skin.
Kelli P.
Schenectady, NY
This product is very gentle on the hands and moisturizing. It helps to make your hands very soft
Constance A.
Montréal, Qc
How much does this product costs?
Gabrielle T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product really good for helping acne prone skin? Or does it only soften? Oh and does it brighten?