BY OUT OF AFRICA

A Revelation in Hydration for All Skin Types 100% Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter. Nature s Own Miracle Moisturizer. No Animal Testing. Pure Vegetable Soap. Biodegradable. All Shea Butters Are Not Created Equal Our Shea Butter soaps contain 20% Unrefined Shea Butter, with all the healing properties intact.  Most others contain less than 2%.  Naturally rich in antioxidant vitamins A and E, African Shea Butter has been used for centuries for its exceptional healing properties and unsurpassed ability to help nourish. see more...

• Is this product really good for helping acne prone skin? Or does ...3 Answers
  • How much does this product costs?9 Answers
Sammy R.
Little Elm, TX
This bar of soap is great because it's all natural. It's very moisturizing and I know that it's not going to irritate my skin because there's no fragrance.
dana b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this soap. I have excema and it helps with irritated so much ! And its also super hydrating.
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN
Love using this on my face. Keeps it well balanced, doesn't give me break outs
Melissa B.
Massillon, OH
The Shea Butter in these products is AH-MAZE-ING!!! I love these products for my eczema-prone skin. It really helps to soothe and calm when my skin has a breakout of dryness.
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazinh product if you love soft buttery Smooth skin! Its an amazing soap and works great! I would most definitely recommend this and its very inexpensive! I wouod say it's a must buy!!!
Niki J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This soap is so great. It lathers great and leaves my skin feeling clean and so so soft. The smell is pretty good too.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
This soap works so great and the price is so reasonable. It leaves your skin feeling great and smooth plus the scent it awesome!
Sharon G.
Fayetteville, NC
The Shea butter soap is wonderful for your skin leaving it soft and Smoove reviving moisturizing the skin feels smooth all day long I highly recommend this product I have tried beauty soaps that left my skin dry and flaky
Caroline E.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love Out Of Africa products they are amazing. The bar of soap leaves my skin soft and supple and I love the smell.
Makayla W.
San Clemente, CA
Such a lovely scent and buttery feel with this soap. It is very mosturizing
Constance A.
Montréal, Qc
How much does this product costs?
Gabrielle T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product really good for helping acne prone skin? Or does it only soften? Oh and does it brighten?