BY OUT OF AFRICA

A Revelation in Hydration for All Skin Types 100% Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter. Nature s Own Miracle Moisturizer. No Animal Testing. Pure Vegetable Soap. Biodegradable. All Shea Butters Are Not Created Equal Our Shea Butter soaps contain 20% Unrefined Shea Butter, with all the healing properties intact.  Most others contain less than 2%.  Naturally rich in antioxidant vitamins A and E, African Shea Butter has been used for centuries for its exceptional healing properties and unsurpassed ability to help nourish. see more...

• Is this product really good for helping acne prone skin? Or does ...3 Answers
  • How much does this product costs?9 Answers
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
I use any product made out of and with Shea butter so all I can say is you won't go wrong it gentle and result oriented, got it online and it took a while to arrive and I recommend it for any one👍🏻
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Amazinh product if you love soft buttery Smooth skin! Its an amazing soap and works great! I would most definitely recommend this and its very inexpensive! I wouod say it's a must buy!!!
Lashae C.
Macon, GA

Omg you guys it works wonders in my skin. I didn't think it would work ,but it did instantly. I love this product . It has just the right amount of strenght to do the trick
Martavia A.
Oakland, CA
I actually love using this soap for my fave to even out my skin tone & leave my face & body really smooth I'd encourage everyone to purchase this soap if you have dark marks scars & if you want a smoother look
Sharon G.
Fayetteville, NC
The Shea butter soap is wonderful for your skin leaving it soft and Smoove reviving moisturizing the skin feels smooth all day long I highly recommend this product I have tried beauty soaps that left my skin dry and flaky
Melissa B.
Massillon, OH
The Shea Butter in these products is AH-MAZE-ING!!! I love these products for my eczema-prone skin. It really helps to soothe and calm when my skin has a breakout of dryness.
Sammy R.
Little Elm, TX
This bar of soap is great because it's all natural. It's very moisturizing and I know that it's not going to irritate my skin because there's no fragrance.
Emily M.
Shafter , CA
This soap works so great and the price is so reasonable. It leaves your skin feeling great and smooth plus the scent it awesome!
Nyda P.
Merced, CA
This soap smells somewhat good and also makes your hands smoother. If your hands are wanting to be moist then this is for you.
Niki J.
This soap is so great. It lathers great and leaves my skin feeling clean and so so soft. The smell is pretty good too.
Constance A.
Montréal, Qc
How much does this product costs?
Gabrielle T.
Is this product really good for helping acne prone skin? Or does it only soften? Oh and does it brighten?