by Out Of Africa

100% Pure Shea Butter Natural and Unrefined. Your Skin Will Thank You!. Gentle & Creamy. New Enriched Formula. For All Skin Types. Vegan - Gluten Free. No Animal Testing. Pure Vegetable. Biodegradable. No Artificial Colors. All Shea Butter Bar Soaps are not created equal.. Most others contain only 1 or 2 percent shea butter.. Out of Africa bar soaps contain 100% pure unrefined shea butter that helps keep moisture & healing properties intact. Naturally rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A, E, and F.

Expiration Date: September 2021

Shipping Weight: 1.01 lbs

Package Quantity: 3 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap, Unscented, 3 Pack, 4 oz (120 g) Each [Scent : Unscented]!
5 months ago
Amazing gentle bar soap for the entire family . It’s got a very mild oatmeal scent but non offensive smell very very faint . Anyone who has extremely sensitive skin please try this with out fear it’s not drying what so ever it helped clear up my extremely dry hands . I used to use Bath & Body Works Shea Butter Bar soap till they discontinued it this is by far superior to my old go to. I’ve purchased just about every bar soap out there trying to replace my old one I used for years and after 100 brands this one was the stand out winner . I do notice after you wash your body and rinse off you can use your bare hands and rub your skin and rub your dead skin off like almost a hamam glove you can roll the head skin off it’s the strangest thing but I love it it has no scrubby stuff in it to exfoliate at all it must add some sort of grip to your skin but it doesn’t all I know is run don’t walk and get your self some !Out Of Africa - Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap Unscented - 4 oz.(pack of 12)