BY OUT OF AFRICA

A Revelation in Hydration for All Skin Types 100% Pure & Unrefined Shea Butter. Nature s Own Miracle Moisturizer. No Animal Testing. Pure Vegetable Soap. Biodegradable. All Shea Butters Are Not Created Equal Our Shea Butter soaps contain 20% Unrefined Shea Butter, with all the healing properties intact.  Most others contain less than 2%.  Naturally rich in antioxidant vitamins A and E, African Shea Butter has been used for centuries for its exceptional healing properties and unsurpassed ability to help nourish. see more...

Laura S.
jasper, IN
Love, love, love! This has become my absolute favorite facial cleanser! It removes my makeup easily and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It does not dry out my face or leave any residue.
lulu j.
I have to say I absolutely enjoy buying natural products from africa. They made my skin flawless, soft, and just beautiful even though I'm white... such great natural ingredients I recommend this .