2 colors available

BY OUT OF AFRICA

For Extreme Hydration. Helps reduce and prevent stretch marks. Smooths and tones skin. 100% pure and unrefined. Vegan. Exceptional for dry or cracked skin. wrinkles psosiasis. eczema. fine lines. scars. Our shea butter is pure and unrefined to re. see more...

Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda , NY
Just like mazy teenage girls I had a span of like a year where I loved to make random DIY stuff. I made a lot of lipsticks and I used this brand of shea butter as the moisturizing agent in it. Great stuff.
Love this product, great price and deal for this product. If your thinking about buying it, go for it. So worth it
This product is so pretty and so worth your money totally something I will be buying again!!
joy c.
joy c.
Winder, GA
I have used this Shea butter in vanilla for almost 5 years. I love it and go through up to 4 of them a year! I also keep one in my pro makeup artist kit for my clients to try. I use it for everything....my face, body, hands, nail cuticles, my feet on my cracked, dry heels during the winter time. It truly smells wonderful, melting into your skin giving your skin a smoothness, moisturized look. It heals your skin! I also love that they use natural,organic ingredients. Purchasing their products also helps in giving African women in Africa extra income and opportunity in helping their families. Without the help of these women, workers we wouldn't be able to enjoy this wonderful product! Supporting this company, you help to support them!
Ana G.
Ana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love shea butter products in general it leaves your skin feeling so soft afterwards
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
I love everything Shea butter. it's a good product and it works well! and the package is adorable
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
I love shea butter. I buy it either online or at farmer's markets where it is sold in little tubs (about 5-8 oz). It seriously heals everything. I had a rash under my nose, healed in a few days with 1-2 thin layers (a day) of shea butter. Pimples, healed in days rather than a week or two with shea butter daily. I use it on my whole body basically. It is a miracle balm. I love it and definitely recommend it.
shu s.
shu s.
This is the type or organic raw shea butter I use. Great for any type of skin. I use this to make lip balms.
Miss Kay w.
Miss Kay w.
I personally love shea butter period. I had decided to try it and I loved it!! Its great for dry skin. It can also help with healing! I just love it.
Esmeralda B.
Esmeralda B.
Lima, Peru
I love this product, it's absolutely great with dey skin and pretty much with any other skin type