Out Of Africa Body Lotion

by Out Of Africa

Organic Shea Butter with Essential Oil Pure Unrefined Shea Butter Naturally rich in antioxidant vitamins A, E and F. Revitalizes, softens & maintains skin moisture. Helps restore & maintain skin elasticity and tone. Cruelty Free. Eco-friendly. School Children Unite Your purchase of this product contributes $.15 to help provide education to children in West Africa and supports PBS educational programs. outofafricashea.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Out Of Africa Body Lotion!
Jasper, IN
This is a great lotion. The only thing I dislike is that I have the vanilla scent and it is incredibly strong. I like lighter scents. Otherwise this lotion moisturizes well and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
homer glen
This product is amazing it helps a lot with my dry skin,It was a great price as well. Definitely will be buying again.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great product. Healthy and wholesome all around! You have to try it out for yourself and see the awesome benefits!:)
Mobile, AL
The only lotion I use!!! I LOVE Out of Africa products! My skin is always feeling smooth and looking hydrated! I HIGHLY recommend this line of skin products!!
Auburn, PA
This lavendar scent is very soothing and calming. Easy to carry around in your purse

Looking for your answer?