BY OUT OF AFRICA

Organic Shea Butter with Essential Oil Pure Unrefined Shea Butter Naturally rich in antioxidant vitamins A, E and F. Revitalizes, softens & maintains skin moisture. Helps restore & maintain skin elasticity and tone. Cruelty Free. Eco-friendly. School Children Unite Your purchase of this product contributes $.15 to help provide education to children in West Africa and supports PBS educational programs. outofafricashea.com see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Laura S.
jasper, IN
This is a great lotion. The only thing I dislike is that I have the vanilla scent and it is incredibly strong. I like lighter scents. Otherwise this lotion moisturizes well and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Amanda T.
Mobile, AL
The only lotion I use!!! I LOVE Out of Africa products! My skin is always feeling smooth and looking hydrated! I HIGHLY recommend this line of skin products!!
Alyssa M.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great product. Healthy and wholesome all around! You have to try it out for yourself and see the awesome benefits!:)
Vicki Y.
Bethlehem, PA
This lavendar scent is very soothing and calming. Easy to carry around in your purse