BY OUT OF AFRICA

For Extreme Hydration. Helps reduce and prevent stretch marks. Smooths and tones skin. 100% pure and unrefined. Vegan. Exceptional for dry or cracked skin. wrinkles psosiasis. eczema. fine lines. scars. Our shea butter is pure and unrefined to. see more...

Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
Review for: Verbena more...
This product is natural and keeps my skin moisturized without making me feel sticky all day like some similar products have. It smells nice and makes my skin feel very soft.
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
Review for: Vanilla more...
I love this product! It keeps my skin moisturized and helps both my stretch marks and my eczema at the same time. It’s really a miracle worker! On top of that, it has a really nice smell and leaves my skin feeling soft and healthy.