OUT! Moisture Lock Training Pads (Pack of 14), 21 x 21

OUT! Moisture Lock Training Pads (Pack of 14), 21 x 21"

BY OUT! #75 in Pet First Aid

OUT! Moisture Lock Training Pads (Pack of 14), 21 x 21
OUT! Moisture Lock Training Pads (Pack of 14), 21 x 21"
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These rarely worked for my puppy. He would purposely pee right next to it. I would set these in his crate at night because he could never hold it throughout the night and he would purposely push them away and go on the plastic cage floor. Would not waste my money.
Brina H.
Worked great during the puppy stage! They are priced well, and are always in stock and easy to find where I live. I've used other brands before that leaked through the backing, but these really keep the mess contained without seepage.
Mandy H.
Avon, IN
These are absorbent. I have been buying these for a couple years. I was very please with these for a long time until the last 2 packages I have bought. When unfolding them, all the inside filler fell to one side and I could not get it to lay flat again. Which meant the entire pad was no longer absorbent. They also stuck together. When opening them up I would almost have to tear some of them to get them to open. Will not be buying this brand anymore.
Kaitlin F.
New Enterprise
These pads did not hold as much waste as I thought it would. It was disappointing considering the expectations I had from reading the package.
Nancy B.
Hudson, OH
Worked great when our dogs were puppies. Still carry some with us when we travel and use on the bathroom floor of the hotel room.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Used them to help train every dog I have had inside bit little expensive for the amount you get but does hold up for the accidents.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
As long as you are willing to do the training, these are great. They are absorbent and easy to toss with no mess.
Amber L.
Wahiawa, HI
Not so great. Super thin. Over all did not care for Training Pads. But I love their other products.
Minnie R.
Chewelah, WA
These worked very well when I was training my puppies..kept messes off of the floor and work as they're supposed to