OUT! International Simply OUT! Pet Diapers 14-pk. - M uploaded by Jenny D.OUT! International Simply OUT! Pet Diapers 14-pk. - M uploaded by Laureal T.

BY OUT!

Cut back on housebreaking accidents with these pet diapers from simply out. They can be used on both male and female dogs and are also an easy solution for when your female dog has her heat cycle. see more...

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
I buy these doggie diapers because I travel on a long flight and there’s not always time to take her potty she does however wiggle out of them sometimes. She wears them well but she gets excited sometime. All in all they wear great she is a mini Doxie so she’s a little awkward in shape catagorey anyway I do use small not med and I recommend you try it for a long trip.
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ
Dogs are known to go do their business outside, but what happens when your lady dog is in heat and is not fixed? They need these diapers just like ladies need tampons or pads. These diapers will make this month long, once a year process a lot less messy then it has to be.
Kelsee O.
They do what they are meant to do but trying to keep them on is almost impossible, we buy little girls underwear and put a pantyliner in them and cut a hole for the tail and its just as good if not better and don't come off
Laureal T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So just like I said in my video the diapers are awesome for dogs who have accidents not dogs who just urinate like crazy just dogs that have accidents I do love the product I have no issues awesome
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
Ok so besides the imbarrasment that my dad felt, they wouldn't stay on, I felt I could have purchased cheap diapers and cut a hole for her tail and it would have been the same just waaaay cheaper
Stina C.
Fairfield , CA
I use These For My dog but they come off easily . although my dog is starting to catch on to why she uses them she wont tear them off herself no more but they slip off by them selfs no matter how tight I put them on her .
victoria l.
Jacksonville, FL
These are excellent. I used these when my yorkie was a puppy. She wanted to sleep in the bed but was too small to use the stairs and to jump off the bed. These do not leak. They have great coverage back and front. And best of all a tail hole.
Jacqueline W.
These work really well if you have a puppy in training. Easy clean up and won't soak through