OUT! International Simply OUT! Dog Housetraining Pads 50-pk. - 21x23"

Teaching your dog to become housetrained is easy with this set of 50 housetraining pads. Each pad is disposable and has built-in odor control, making it easy to keep your home clean. With a double absorbency, even the largest messes are safely absorbed.

Do these leak at all? Thank you ☺️
Do these really work ? My dog never used them she's always been potty trained.
Has anyone had any luck with these
Start your review of OUT! International Simply OUT! Dog Housetraining Pads 50-pk. - 21x23"!
New Orleans, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These are a go to type of purchase due to price and availability, and I often get stuck buying them, but will try not to. My dogs shred them quite easily and would rather lay on them than potty.
Pine Bluffs, WY
We used these when crate training our dogs. They are absorbent enough for little puppies. Unfortunately they are also easy for the puppies to tear up if they put their minds to it. Lol. Overall we were happy with this product when we used the training pads.
Sanford, FL
Not very absorbent at all. I had to return the pads I bought to Wal-Mart. I was very unhappy with the poor quality of these pads. There are better options at the same price, available.
They work fairly well, but when we left our dog alone she tore them up so not only were we trying to potty train we were also trying to train the tearing things up stage too..
Clovis, NM
I don't like this pad. Absorbent isn't that good. I get pads from dollar tree and they are much better than this one. My puppy bites pad sometimes and this one gets messy!
Florence, SC
These are the worst pads I have ever used.The absorbent material inside disintegrates and gets all over the place. The pads are very thin and will not hold liquids.
I used these pads when my dogs were babies, they worked. You should start using them when your dog's very young (first months) They come in different sizes, changing the pad depends on how much your dog pees per day.
Visalia, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My favorite brand for pee pads! I buy my dog the biggest ones they have and boy does it soak it up! My dog never misses because of this. Thanks for a amazing product!
West Pittston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Loved these when potty training our puppy!! Is it wasn't for these I honestly don't think that we could have gotten him potty trained. He went to these automatically and then we just moved them closer to the door.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are just ok, they do the job but they leak. My dog is older and can't hold it all night but you have to put these on tile with a towel under it because otherwise you may as well use nothing.