OUT! International Simply OUT! Dog Housetraining Pads 50-pk. - 21x23

OUT! International Simply OUT! Dog Housetraining Pads 50-pk. - 21x23"

#4 in Dog Houses

Teaching your dog to become housetrained is easy with this set of 50 housetraining pads. Each pad is disposable and has built-in odor control, making it easy to keep your home clean. With a double absorbency, even the largest messes are safely absorbed. see more...

• Do these really work ? My dog never used them she's alway...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any luck with these7 Answers
OUT! International Simply OUT! Dog Housetraining Pads 50-pk. - 21x23
OUT! International Simply OUT! Dog Housetraining Pads 50-pk. - 21x23"
Erika W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These training pads work amazing for both of our sizes of dogs--one medium and one small dog. Both are house-trained and use outside, but also are able to use this method of pads for inside house-training in the event of our absence or an emergency, without worry that it will overflow or get messy. I trust this brand with all of my needs, especially since we can get the larger and smaller sizes that work well for any training level. I recommend starting larger with a puppy and downgrading each time so they are trained more effectively for a smaller area!
Danielle S.
Trinity, NC
If your dog shreds the pad that's not the company's fault. My eldest dog has a bladder problem so I bought these for a night time so when she had to go she could and not get in trouble. I placed them all in one large square so she would have room to do her business. She uses them about twice-three times a week. I've never had a problem with her shredding them, or them leaking or anything. You pick them up, place them in the trash and your good to go. If your puppy is shredding them try newspaper or something first, before trying the pads.
Brittany J.
Tulsa, OK
I was very surprised that this product actually worked. My pets use to be very bad at using the bathroom all over our old house that was full of carpet. We moved into a new house with nothing but wooden floors and was scared that the dog urine would mess up the wood. We bought the training pads and they worked! Probably because they are pretty close to carpet. And that seems like where they like to use it.
Emily L.
I got these pads when I first got my puppy. She always seemed to know to go potty on the pad. I usually doubled them up because I'm pretty paranoid but they never leaked through. They are easy clean up and I would buy these again if I ever got another puppy.
Sahrae G.
These don't really live up to expectations! My fur baby is a pug, a stubborn one at that he is mostly house trained but if you don't catch that he needs to potty he will pee in the house...hence me purchasing puppy pads for him. These ones definitely leak, in all honesty I haven't found any puppy pads that I have loved yet though so maybe its just me..
Jany I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have the 26" ones. They're good but I feel like I could find better. They help with keeping the moisture in and that's a plus with wood floor. However I'm not completely in love, I feel they could be better.
Christina M.
Danvers, MA
When it comes to training pads i believe if you take your dog outside every day ay certain times it trains them to know and wait to go to the bathroom then. With the training pads it just teaches dogs to go to the bathroom in the house instead of going off a daily walking routine.
Crystal L.
They do the job for small pup but they are smaller than other puppy pads and if you have big pup who thinks that just because he/she is standing on pad well let's just say you might need to use 2 side by side. There are better out there overall these are cheaper but smaller.
Ashleigh S.
Fort Pierce, FL
I purchased these at my local Wal-mart due to the bargain price. I regret doing that now. They come folded up. I went to unfold the pad and stuffing exploded from the pad everywhere. Them seem very cheaply made and the stuffing is not evenly distributed throughout the pad.
Natalee G.
Fort Worth TX
My chihuahua uses these when she doesn't have access to the backyard. We do have to clean it up daily ( shouldn't we anyways?) so I have never seen a problem with leaking. We keep the pads on hard floors and sometimes one of our kittens will use them.
tabetha T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any luck with these
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
Do these really work ? My dog never used them she's always been potty trained.