BY GENERIC

OUT! Go Here Housetraining Aid For Puppies: OUT! Housetraining Aid For Puppies makes it easy to potty train your puppy with a powerful attractant Encourages puppies to eliminate in specific areas, which helps to shorten potty training time For use indoors and outdoors, and is safe to use around pets and children when used as directed see more...

Sarah G.
This spray doesn’t work. I was really disappointed. I kept using it hoping it would eventually work. Once you get a quarter of the way done with the spray it stops spraying all together. I don’t recommend it.
Brittany M.
I bought this a year ago when I first got my 6 month old puppy to try and train him to potty either on a potty pad or outside. Unfortunately this worked maybe 1 out of 6 times which isn’t really great at all. I was hopeful but just had to wait it out with my puppy to train him without this. I wouldn’t waste your money.
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
I do not find this affective at all. My dogs seems to hate the smell and will not "go here". It stinks and does not do the trick.