BY OUT FIT 7 LTD.

BIGGER, BETTER, FUN-NER The original Talking Tom Cat is back - and better than ever. With a No.1 on the App Store in 140 countries and over 390 million downloads, Tom has come a long way! FEATURES: - Talk to Tom: Speak and he repeats what you say in his own hilarious voice. - Play with Tom: Stroke him, poke him, challenge him and earn gold coins in a mini-game. - Customize Tom: New accessories, new clothes, new outfits. How about Cowboy Tom or Pirate Tom? - Cool new location: Tom's moved out of his old alley into a cool new apartment. - Fun new actions: Involving exploding bags, pillow smashes and lots of farts! - Engaging mini-game: Climb your way into space and collect extra gold coins. - Earn achievements: Get special achievements for playing with Tom. - Record Tom: Record videos of what Tom is doing and send it to your friends or upload it on Facebook and YouTube. Thanks to all of our existing fans. To see what Tom is up to, follow Talking Tom on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TalkingTom see more...

• "We have had so much fun with this app.Love it!!!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love it and its a great way to spend a little time on the iPad when you're waiting in line for something " in 1 review
  • "It makes the whole family laugh watching and listening to him play it!" in 1 review
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
My little cousin loves this on my phone but after a while I would love to throw my phone. Voice is annoying but kids love it.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
My kids get a kick out of this game! It makes them giggle because it copies everything they say and the more they laugh the more the cat laughs and I just love that they get so much enjoyment from this silly little game.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is a great app. My kids love it and it will keep them entertained for a bit.
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Techie Expert
We have had so much fun with this app.Love it!!!!Check out The Bishop vids on Facebook
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
This app is so funny and kids LOVE it! but i refuse to download it due to talking Angela. regardless if it was real or not. it gave me the creeps
Amiya F.
I used to love the Talking Tom app but I don't let my kids get on it anymore because of the hacker who told my children he would find them and come to our house.
My son loves playing this game all the time. The only downside is that after some time the phone will freeze.
Rhianna B.
Rhianna B.
Cheyenne, WY
My son's LOVE to play this game so they would surely give the app an A. I don't like the fact that it uses up so much space on my phone so to the tablet download it must go!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the talking tom app because it keeps my son entertained but there are way too many advertisements littered all over the screen and constant pop ups for other apps. My one year old son is always getting into the play store because he accidentally his one of the many ads for other things on there. It's very frustrating
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Techie Expert
My daughters love this app. it is so funny to listen to them talk to this cat and it answers you
Why is it bad?