BY OUT FIT 7 LTD.

Join Talking Angela in Paris, the city of love and style! Wow her and treat her like a princess because let’s face it, she IS a princess. Chat with her, buy her presents and choose her wardrobe. You can even smile at her or show her your tongue (but that’s no way to treat a lady)! Talking Angela will test your knowledge in the newly added trivia quizzes. To start a quiz, type any of these into the chat window: quiz, give me a quiz, start quiz. She is not alone in the city though, you may see a familiar face pop up here and there but in a completely different role! Talking Angela is a safe and family-friendly app! More at http://o7n.co/angela-safe-en. *** HOW TO PLAY *** - Pet Talking Angela and she will be happy. - Use the "Gift" button to buy her drinks, accessories, clothes, makeup etc. - Use the "Heart" button and make Angela read you a fortune cookie. - Use the "Coat hanger" button to access Angela's wardrobe and change her appearance. - Use the "Face" button to open the front camera and communicate with Angela through face gestures (nod or shake your head, smile, yawn or show your tongue). *** IMPORTANT *** - The "Face" button doesn't exist on the 1st generation iPad. You have to have an iPad 2 or newer. *** HOW TO CHAT *** - You can chat with Angela only in ENGLISH. - Press into the text field to start a conversation. - Use the keyboard to type OR use dictation. - Angela will answer with text and voice in English. - Start trivia quizzes by typing any of these commands into the chat window: quiz, give me a quiz, start quiz. - You can talk to Angela about a variety of subjects: love, dating, friends, school, fashion, celebrities, movies, music, TV, books, hobbies, food, travel, pets etc. - Use commands like: sing to me, tell me a joke, buy drink. Enjoy hours of fun with Angela! LEGAL NOTICE: We are collecting anonymized data log files containing details on the usage of the app. More details: http://outfit7.com/privacy/ see more...

• Has anyone actually used this and had a bad experience wi...2 Answers
  • Was this app really hacked by those 2 guys? Did they real...1 Answers
  • "My daughter loves this app." in 1 review
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
Based on the information given on outfit7's privacy policy page, i would never support this app or the company who runs it. per their privacy policy "We automatically obtain certain information about your computing device, including:

IP address;
Unique device identifiers, such as UDIDs;
ZIP code and telephone area code where your device is located;
Language;
Country code;
Time zone, session start/stop time, locale (specific location where a given language is spoken),
network status (WiFi, etc.), browser plug-in types and versions
Agent version, platform, SDK version, timestamp
Geolocation data sufficient to identify street name and name of a city or town is not being collected,
Outfit7 Applications installed; and
Technical device information (e.g., device model and name, operating system name and version, CPU information, storage size, screen size, firmware, software, mobile phone carrier, Internet service provider, API key identifier for application, iOS Identifier for Advertising, Media Access Control (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI)).
Although some of this information (such as UDID) may uniquely identify your device, this information does not identify you personally. Some legislation (such as US) may treat information that uniquely identifies your device as personal information."

If you look at the app pictures, it looks as though it is geared towards children, yet it is an information farming app which is meant to be used for gaining information so that it can advertise specifically to your tastes. It even states that "CHILDREN
Our products and services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, children under 13, however we consider ourselves to be family oriented. "
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
We have downloaded this app many times over the last few years because they get bored of it and we delete and then they ask for it again. My girls love it and sometimes I find myself playing it. I like that now they have updated it and they have an adult and children version. The adult one is quite funny.
member-377bd55a1
Ct
What an adorable app for little kids! My little cousin has this app and she really loves it! It's engaging, and at the same time cute and appropriate. The extra features on the app are also very adorable!
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
No no no no! I did not have this product, but i have heard horrible things about it. apparently it tracks you and takes your picture. sounds creepy to me.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
I honestly think this app is kind of dumb, but my 8 year old & her friends love it! She's always playing with it, and talking to "Angela"
Crystal O.
My daughter loves this app. I know it has bad reviews due to getting your info but anyone can get your info on the internet nowadays.
odalys m.
My little nephews and nice really enjoy using this app i always see them using them and it seems that they really enjoy using it
Paula Q.
Funny application to use! After a while though, it becomes a bit boring. It's a fun try though! Children love it!
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Super cute, and very fun for kids! It has some bad reviews, but none of which I have had any experience with...
Sydney F.
Midland, TX
My kids love this app. she is so pretty and people are so scared but nothing like that has happened to her!
Taylor M.
West Chester, PA
Has anyone actually used this and had a bad experience with it?
Denise C.
Was this app really hacked by those 2 guys? Did they really ask for very personal info. ?