OUT! Body Mist Spray, Clean Cotton, 6.3 oz uploaded by Ashley C.

BY OUT!

OUT! Body Mist Spray, Clean Cotton, 6.3 oz: Freshens and softens your dog's coat between baths by eliminating odors and conditioning the coat Contains subtle clean cotton scent that won't be overpowering Applies via gentle mist, 360-degree application Safely sprays using only compressed air Contains no alcohol or dyes Easy-grip, leak-proof package see more...

Ashley C.
This is the best. When I'm expecting guests over and don't have enough time to bathe my dog, this does just the thing. It's like Fabreeze for dogs. They have a lot of different fragrances. I also tried to use it on my cat and it worked well as well.
Felishia G.
Kearns, UT
I have 2 toy chihauhaus. I bought one for Christmas (in a spring time scent) and this one for immediate use. I have used it On my dogs twice now and I like it. I do have a few things or tips to maybe say though.. Make sure you do read the bottle and avoid their face and eyes. If you have a long hair and large breed I honestly don't know that this will be beneficial but it is worth a shot, just run or brush it in like it says. Also if you have a large breed animal depending on how you use this and how often I could see you using a lot. This is a really good prdocut for small breeds though.