OUT! Advanced Severe Stain & Odor Remover Spray 32oz uploaded by Rikka I.

BY OUT!

Keeping your carpets and upholstery stain and odor-free has never been easier. OUT! Advanced Severe Stain & Odor Remover Spray 32oz uses a proven and powerful solution of natural pro-bacteria and enzymes that removes pet stains and odors. It will help remove pheromones that cause pets to revisit and resoil spots, render allergens harmless on contact, and is tough on common pet and household stains. see more...

Jannie v.
I find this very useful for when I have to remove a stain from my carpet!! It also smells very nice and it will100% remove the odor and stain!!! It's also very affordable, from where I got it it was 5$!!!!! Happy house cleaning😊
Mai N.
Atlanta, GA
This product does what it says! For only $5-6 it actually works! This is the only product I use around my dogs. It has a light pleasant smell and cleans up the stain like it never happened. I purchased this at Walmart and have been using this for almost 2 years now.
Rikka I.
I love this stuff. While waiting for my cat to get fixed, she was spraying and urinating on any surface she could. This helped take out the smell. The key is to get paper towels and do your best to get the urine or any excrement off of the surface and then spray. It doesn't last forever, but after a couple of applications it works. This worked for a couch of mine and I am very susceptible to smells. If you dont try to get the excrement out as best then it won't work. I would repurchase.
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester, PA
I bought this product after my puppy kept having accidents in certain spots in the house. I bought this because it was much cheaper than a competitors product. And it was definitely worth the money. I used the product as directed and I mean the puppy still had accidents haha but at least in different spots. The smell isn't the most appealing but it does what it's supposed to do.
Anna A.
West Point, MS
It smells wonderful but no matter how many times I reapplied, it wouldn't get rid of the urine smell from my dog peeing in our hall with wood floors. In fact, in older spots it almost intensified it. I was so looking forward to a cheap, pleasant smelling enzyme cleaner that worked, but this was not it.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
My dog tends to have accidents in the house on occasion so I needed to get a product that would remove any stains and odor that came with this. This product was a good price and has a present smell--the only con I've noticed with this is that while it does seem to take the pet smell away, it's only gone temporarily. I probably won't buy this product again.