BY OURPETSÂ

Web exclusive! Scooping the cat's litter is one less chore for you to worry about with these smart self-cleaning boxes. Keep your cat purring with a Pet Zone SmartScoop Automatic Litter Box. The innovative motorized design does the work of efficiently scooping out your cat's box for hassle-free and hygienic maintenance. This system is terrific for pet owners who travel or who have more than one feline. Beige/Green Some assembly required Motorized Metal gears Imported see more...

• Very very very interesting product I bought this once but...2 Answers
  • is it worth the money? it seems a little pricey for somet...3 Answers
  • I've always been curious about the self scooping litter b...3 Answers
Nicole T.
I purchased this litterbox in June. I have one cat and he loves it. When he hears the motor begin to run he'll run over and watch it take. I still do have to scoop and get the pee that gets stuck to the bottom that the rake can't get, or the pieces that are too small. But this product has been AMAZING. I don't have to scoop every day. The bin holds 3/4 days amount of cat poop. I've tried many different litters. I recommend any lightweight dust free clumping litter!

Recently my motor stopped working completely. I assume because I was scrubbing it out and it got water damage.... I emailed customer service and they're sending a brand new motor and mentioned the litterbox comes with a 2 year warranty. I highly recommend!

Just keep in mind... unless you spend $600+ on an automatic litterbox you will have to manually scoop if your cat likes to pee on bottom of the box (like mine). But this product has cut my time cleaning out the litterbox by 3/4!
Sam C.
Definitely one of the best litter boxes to have if you're tired of using your hands to clean it. My cat loves to throw her litter everywhere after she plays in the box itself. Needless to say this box helps out a lot.
Dominique L.
Westfield, MA
The Ourpetsâ Pet Zone Smart scoop Automatic Litter Box is beyond amazing!! Definitely recommended!!
Marielys G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is such a cool thing. Makes cleaning easy it works great for your cats!!!!!
Nicole H.
Dartmouth, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've always been curious about the self scooping litter boxes! Has anyone tried it out?
Reina H.
Watsonville , CA
is it worth the money? it seems a little pricey for something we can easily do ourselves
Mjay J.
Very very very interesting product I bought this once but didn't use it because it took to much space.