OurPets® Whirling Wiggler Spinner Cat Toy uploaded by Veronica d.

BY NONE

Your kitty will fall in love with the OurPets Whirling Wiggler Spinner Cat Toy. Featuring realistic flying action and vibration action mimicking real outdoor butterflies, your cat can bring the outside inside, pouncing and playing all around. see more...

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Unfortunetly my cat did not like this or play with it... But I really thought she would! It is great quality and kinda swings on its own to entice your cat. It's small enough that it doesn't get in the way, but big enough to play with. It also isn't a bad price !
Veronica d.
Roselle, NJ
I bought something like this and I also bought like little accessories for it I found a lot on wish. The accessories were like $0.30 with shipping. But the one thing I didn't like it made a slight buzzing sound and my cat was not too happy with it she liked it better when it was off and she just bats around.