OurPets® Real Bird Wand OurPets® Real Bird Wand OurPets® Real Bird Wand

OurPets® Real Bird Wand "Fly Over" Cat Toy

BY NONE

Keep your cat in shape with the OurPets Real Bird Wand "Fly Over" Cat Toy. They cannot resist pouncing on the bird at the end of the string that includes a squeak toy inside. The wand is a good bonding tool for you and your cat. see more...

OurPets® Real Bird Wand "Fly Over" Cat Toy
Katie T.
Saint Cloud, MN
My cat really enjoys this! I don’t know if this specific one makes noise like a chirping but my cat loves these! And she is so fast it’s almost impossible to play with her because she always snatches it out of the air. I will keep buying toys like these!
Janet A.
Reseda, CA
My cat was getting bored with all her toys until she got a hold on these wand! She plays for hours running with her toy. If your pet is a bit aggressive a back up needed!
Sara J.
Tallahassee
My cats love this toy! And it's easy for me to play with them using it. The only thing I have to watch out for is one of my cats loves to rip off and then eat feathers off cat toys. These feathers are stuck on fairly well but I do think he could get them off.
Courtney B.
boca raton
My cat has arthritis so he can’t chase a lot of things but I love being able to play with him with this toy even when he is laying down
kaylee p.
My cat loves this toy!! He’s OBSESSED with it. It’s very cheap which is awesome and it’ll keep your little furry friend occupied
Savannah K.
Hoover
This is my cats favorite toy and she could play with it for hours. The second day she tore the end of the feathers up though
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
My cat loves this! It’s a great toy. I wish the handle was a little longer though! We could spend hours playing.
Deda N.
St Petersburg, FL
My cats love these toys! They think it's a real bird or something. Very fun for the owner as well.
Lisa G.
Halifax
My cat loves this toy!! My youngest can walk around with it all day and she will follow. You have to be careful that it doesn’t swing back and hit you in the head. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to play with there cats