BY OURPET'S

OurPet's® Cosmic Catnip™ Filled Toy.

100% filled with North American grown catnip.

Annette.

100% catnip, 100% fun!

Strong aromatic fragrance.

Stimulates playful behavior.

The best catnip in the universe!™ see more...

Buy on PetCareRx
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My lazy cat doesn't typically play with toys so I bought this for him on a whim. He LOVES this toy. He will spend hours out of the day rolling around chewing on it and bunny kicking it. He even sleeps holding onto it sometimes! I decided to get one for my mom's cats too to see if they like it, she ended up buying one for each cat. The catnip hasn't came out of it yet so it hasn't made any kind of mess. I will buy more of this brand of toys and possibly more of the same toy for Oberyn! It was a little expensive at Petco but they're much more affordable at Walmart and online.
Nicole C.
I bought this for my sisters cat and she (the cat) loved it. 🐱 wasn't sure if she would bc she is so quiet and doesn't play too much. She is a rescue cat.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats go insane over cat nip and this toy makes them have twice as much fun with it! I love watching them play with it. Entertainment for all of us!
Amanda W.
Ann Arbor, MI
My cat could literally play with these toys for hours, she is a crazy girl ♡ A plus is cat nip does not get all over the place.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
My cats absolutely LOVE this cat toy! I have 6 furry babies and when I bring out their cosmic catnip toys, they all go bananas!
brittney d.
Cherry Hill, NJ
My little baby loves this toy so much! He carries it around with him whenever he is ready to play! Definitely a must have
Leah L.
The whole thing is stuffed with catnip! My cats were never crazy for catnip until I got them this toy!
Kayla F.
Russellville , AL
My cats don't play with many toys unless they are filled with cat nip like this one is! They love it!
Carmen C.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Great concept! Well made. Great for puppy's. Well priced as well. Overall good!
Brittney W.
Ottawa, Ontario
This is hands down my FAVOURITE product for my cats. They cuddle with it, chew it, and overall go crazy for it. I buy 2 or 3 at a time because they only tend to last for 3 months or so. I would highly recommend!