BY OURPET'S COMPANY

The twinkle mouse has a soft texture and a feather tail. Lights up for added fun while they play at night. Features an electronic sound module that produces a mousy squeak for added stimulation. Toys include long-life batteries and catnip. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
My cats just go nuts over this thing haha they are always playing with it and I like how it's not too expensive for this. Since my cats are kind of old, it's nice seeing them being playful like how they used to be. So yeah I think this product is cute and the price isn't too bad either :)
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
We have a few different types of these varying from mice to birds, our cat loves these, he loves tossing them around and hearing them squeak! He has so many toys but these are the ones that he always goes back to and plays with most frequently!
Jacqueline k.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
My cats usually ignore everything but this one squeaking loudly is great for them! They keep pouncing and running, unfortunately I've lost sleep thanks to it.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Greensburg , PA
One of the only things that got my rescue cat to come out of hiding! She loves it!
Shayna T.
Shayna T.
Brighton, ON
My kitten loves this toy! Not only does it squeak but it also lights up! He loves all the excitement and is great for playing at night!