Ourpet's Company Ourpets Company CT-10172 Multi Colored Go Cat Go Catnip Flippers 3 Pack

BY OURPET'S COMPANY

Ourpets Company Ct-10172 Go Cat Go Catnip Flippers Go Cat Go Catnip Flippers Sound toy: flips and bounces for hours of fun Catnip scent drives cats wild. Safe and flexible rubber. Color: MULTI COLORED see more...

Charlene S.
Carrollton , GA
My cats love these things. They find them amusing and I find them to be safer than them playing with my hair ties.
Nina P.
My kitten did not ever go for this, she just wasn't interested but she also never liked catnip so shes a little weird
Becky J.
My cat adores anything with catnip. Once he gets a sniff, he is in full play mode. I have noticed that he doesn't play with them much on his own, but if I initiate he has fun.