Ourpet's Company Ourpets Company CT-10172 Multi Colored Go Cat Go Catnip Flippers 3 Pack

BY OURPET'S COMPANY

Ourpets Company Ct-10172 Go Cat Go Catnip Flippers Go Cat Go Catnip Flippers Sound toy: flips and bounces for hours of fun Catnip scent drives cats wild. Safe and flexible rubber. Color: MULTI COLORED see more...

Becky J.
Becky J.
My cat adores anything with catnip. Once he gets a sniff, he is in full play mode. I have noticed that he doesn't play with them much on his own, but if I initiate he has fun.
Nina P.
Nina P.
My kitten did not ever go for this, she just wasn't interested but she also never liked catnip so shes a little weird
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Carrollton, GA
My cats love these things. They find them amusing and I find them to be safer than them playing with my hair ties.