BY OURPET'S COMPANY

OUR1201: Features: -Instinct naturals. -Available in Boxing Match, Feathered Frenzy, Havin A Ball or Pyramid Scheme colors. -Punch of fun. -Hours of feline play. -Catnip drives cats wild. see more...

• I afraid to buy toys with feather's for my cat it can be dangerou...1 Answers
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My cats love this toy! They go crazy over it. If you want to see cats go crazy, this is the toy to buy. Great exercise for lazy cats.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
I purchased this toy for my moms cars and they LOVE it!! My mom says it's definitely their favorite toy :).
Stacey K.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I love to watch my cats play with this and throw it in the air to catch it. I have had no problem with the feathers coming off of this toy.
erin m.
erin m.
My cat likes this toy a lot as soon as I get it out he comes running and starts pawing at it its so cute and fun to watch.
Kate E.
Kate E.
My cats love these but the feathers come out pretty easily so me not so much.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Ravenna, OH
I afraid to buy toys with feather's for my cat it can be dangerous if they eat them. How well is this toy made? Do the feather's come off easy?