Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat ToysOurpet's Company
OurPet's Catty Whack Electronic Motion Cat Toy

Ourpet's Company OurPet's Catty Whack Electronic Motion Cat Toy

Cats love chasing the erratic movement of a feather wand as it darts in and out of the mouse holes. The feathery wand mimics the movement of prey in the wild, stimulating your cat's hunting instincts for plenty of purr and pounce. The toy also features our electronic RealMouse sound, which sounds just like a squeaking mouse in the wild. Pet: Cat Type: Simulated "Prey" Toys Material: Plastic, Sisal Rope Color: Blue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ourpet's Company OurPet's Catty Whack Electronic Motion Cat Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Nessa R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Ourpet's Company OurPet's Catty Whack Electronic Motion Cat Toy uploaded by Nessa R.
Got this at marshalls! For only $10!!! My girls(cats) love it! But the noises coming out of that thing drives me INSANE 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wish it had a mute button, but at atleast this automatic toy keeps them occupied, entertained, and out of trouble!. Unfortunately, they somehow managed to break the power button..
mira P.
Philadelphia, PA
Our cat loves this product! It keeps him active and engaged! It keeps him active while we are out. Great product for the price
Jazmine M.
Katy, TX
My cat loves this. It makes sounds “chirping noises” while it swipes the feather around
Leeza B.
Forest Park, IL
I have bought this toy for my cats twice from Petsmart. I’m not sure if it’s because my cats play rough with this toy or if it’s the quality of the toy itself, but the feather piece breaks so quickly. You get a replacement part, but once they both break the toy is pretty much useless.
Melissa S.
Ourpet's Company OurPet's Catty Whack Electronic Motion Cat Toy uploaded by Melissa S.
My cat was feral until he was trapped when he was approximately 18 months old. He has lots of scars that show he fought to survive. I have purchased lots of toys for him but they either scare him or he isn't interested. I guess when you're fighting to survive, there's not a lot of time to play. I put the toy on the floor after pushing the on button. My cat jumped down from his favorite nap spot and slowly moved closer to the toy. He watched it for a few minutes, moved even closer and then tried to catch the feathers. He used one paw, then the other. He played for about 20 minutes before he hopped back to his spot. That's a pretty big success as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to put it on the floor for him again today. FYI - there are treats on top of the toy in the picture. I thought treats might entice my cat to play with the toy but, the bribery wasn't necessary. He wound up playing and didn't bother with the treats. Ourpet's Company OurPet's Catty Whack Electronic Motion Cat Toy
Vanessa C.
Navaho Dr
When I first got this, my cats were scared of it. But after a few days, they LOVE this toy!!!! They will sometimes now sit by the toy waiting for it to turn on. It's a great toy to distract them if they are doing something they are not supposed to. I also like that there is a timer on it, where after 10mins or so, the toy will turn itself off.

Looking for your answer?