OurPet's 5

OurPet's 5" IQ Treat Ball

BY OURPET'S

The IQ Treat Ball dog toy is the best toy for your intelligent dog! This 5-inch treat dispensing ball reduces boredom and destructive behavior through healthy play and exercise. It will keep your dog both mentally stimulated and physically active. Place your pet s favorite treats inside the toy to make his play time even more exciting! As your dog moves the ball on the floor, the treats are dispensed through a small hole on one side of the ball. The more he plays, the more your dog will learn how to retrieve the treats inside. The level of difficulty can be adjusted to give him new challenges. It's also an excellent alternative to the traditional food bowl, extending the joy of feeding time and preventing unhealthy gulping. And what s even more interesting is that this IQ Treat Ball dog toy is best for all dogs, regardless of kind. Truly, the best gift you can ever give to your dogs! The IQ Treat Ball is easy to refill. Simply unscrew the two halves of the ball, remove the center disc and add the treats to the solid color half of the ball. Replace the center disc and put the two halves back together and you are ready to go. The IQ Treat Ball also allows you to change the difficulty of the toy by adjusting the center disc. To clean, hand wash with warm, sudsy water. Rinse and dry before filling. see more...

OurPet's 5
OurPet's 5" IQ Treat Ball
Buy on Jet.com*
Jen D.
Jen D.
I bought this toy to keep my blue heeler mix from chewing on her paws during the day when I was at work. This treat ball has done a GREAT job at this! I simply place a 1/2 cup of her regular kibble in the bottom of the treat ball, adjust the opening/difficulty, screw the top back on, and let her go! My Pixel girl figured out this toy the first time I put it in front of her and she adores it. It is a little noisy, but that doesn't bother me.
Caley H.
Caley H.
This is a nice idea but it needs to be made of stronger material. My dog chewed through this in one day and it fell apart very quickly. I would buy another one if it was made of stronger material because it keeps my dog busy but it needs to be made stronger.
Laurl S.
Laurl S.
Hoover, AL
Genius! My puppy was eating meals in under 1 minute, then was wild. Now all the wild puppy energy is driven into playing with his food! He is entertained with working for his food for 15 minutes. I don't know if it is better from for digestion, but he can channel his energy and think through problems, like rolling it under furniture.

It is noisy, and it does bump into all the furniture. So, maybe not for a room of antiques.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
These are easy for puppies to learn new tricks and it o's something that can keep them entertained when you're to busy to play with them. They will get rewarded with a scrumptious treat inside
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Arlington, VA
Great for dogs who eat their food quickly, but my dog doesn't love his kibble so he wasn't motivated to play with this for long. It keeps him busy when I fill it with treats though!
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
I love that this toy is adjustable. Other toys I've seen just have the one size hole that once the dog figures it out, no longer keeps them occupied. The IQ ball allows for the difficulty level to be changed, keeping things new for you dog.