OurPet's 3

OurPet's 3" IQ Treat Ball

BY OURPET'S

The IQ Treat Ball dog toy is the best toy for your intelligent dog! This 3-inch treat dispensing ball reduces boredom and destructive behavior through healthy play and exercise. It will keep your dog both mentally stimulated and physically active. Place your pet s favorite treats inside the toy to make his play time even more exciting! As your dog moves the ball on the floor, the treats are dispensed through a small hole on one side of the ball. The more he plays, the more your dog will learn how to retrieve the treats inside. The level of difficulty can be adjusted to give him new challenges. It's also an excellent alternative to the traditional food bowl, extending the joy of feeding time and preventing unhealthy gulping. And what s even more interesting is that this IQ Treat Ball dog toy is best for all dogs, regardless of kind. Truly, the best gift you can ever give to your dogs! The IQ Treat Ball is easy to refill. Simply unscrew the two halves of the ball, remove the center disc and add the treats to the solid color half of the ball. Replace the center disc and put the two halves back together and you are ready to go. The IQ Treat Ball also allows you to change the difficulty of the toy by adjusting the center disc. To clean, hand wash with warm, sudsy water. Rinse and dry before filling. see more...

OurPet's 3
OurPet's 3" IQ Treat Ball
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
My dog LOVES! this ball. She will roll out around for hours if there is food in it.

I like that it's adjustable so you can increase the difficulty level if you're dog figures it out easily. We have had ours for several years and it is still holding up.

The only negatives are that it does get kind of annoying to listen to, especially if they are rolling it around on tile or a hard wood floor. Also my dog always ends up following it under the couch and then I have to dig it out for her.
Kaitlyn D.
This is such a good toy for pets to be entertained with, especially since you can adjust how hard you want to make it for your pet! I got it for my pet mini pig so he had something to do and he loves it! Also my two dogs love to roll it around with my pig for hours. I've been putting Cheerios in it which works pretty well except I put it on the hard level and the Cheerios are still somewhat easy to still get out but once I change the level to the hardest there is absolutely no way for them to get through. So wishers was more of a between level for it but either way it's doing its purpose and keeping my pets entertained.