BY OURPET S COMPANY

Play-N-Squeak Backyard Squeaking Squirrel Cat Toy: Fun interactive play Includes catnip The only toy with electronic realmouse sound see more...

Meghan H.
Out of the dozens of cat toys that litter my house, this is by far the favorite. A single squeak has my 10 month old kitten flying around the house flinging it everywhere. She absolutely goes crazy for it. I had previously bought a similar toy that was a red Cardinal and after a couple weeks it shorted out and no longer squeaks but we have had this squirrel for months and it is still squeaking which is awesome. It's a must have for all cat owners.
Stephanie P.
Jarrettsville, MD
This is also a favorite toy for my cat, Lilly. She moves chasing it around and the squeaking really gets her excited. I've had it for almost 4 months and it's still working perfectly. I bought several of these and gave them to my friend's cats, and they love them as well!
Karla R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My cat loves this squirrel toy she likes how it squeaks when she plays with it and its small so it doesn't get lost its a cute toy.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
My cats go crazy over this toy! It keeps them busy for a good amount of time also! I have bought 3 so far and they are still happy
Rebecca B.
Bedford , OH
These squirrel toys are not very durable toys. My dogs had them tore up within five to ten minutes!
Ashley G.
One of the best cat toys out there! My cat goes crazy for his squirrel pal!
Bethany H.
Toledo, OH
Mr squeakers is his name and this is the only thing you could hear in my house for 2 weeks whem my cat first got him! he still loves this thing! every time it gets touched, flung across the room or even picked up to be put away it squeeks!
Lindsey S.
My cat loves this toy and so does the dog because he took it and hid it from her but I would buy again