Ourpet S Company Ourpets Company PB-10368 Stainless Steel Durapet Square Bowl Medium

BY OURPET S COMPANY

Made of high quality, heavy-duty stainless steel with a permanently molded rubber ring in the base the Durapet Premium Stainless Steel Square Non-Slip Dog Bowl is sure to be a hit. The Durapet Premium Stainless Steel Square Non-Slip Dog Bowl is dishwasher safe and since the rubber ring is molded to the bowl it will not come off. Unlike plastic bowls that may harbor bacteria or leach toxic plasticizers and colorants when they come in contact with food the Durapet Premium Stainless Steel Square Non-Slip Dog Bowl is hygienic and will prove more economical in the long run when compared with plastic dishes. see more...

Amanda L.
Ocala, FL
I have 2 of these bowls for my boys, the shape is different, and the rubber keeps the bowls from sliding on my tile floors. the only down side it that my blue rubber turned black .
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
I really like the look of this bowl. I also like the fact that my furbabies will not knock it over as easy and me having to clean up the mess!
Katherine J.
Yukon, OK
We have this to hold water for the dogs outside. Works great and the dogs seem to like it ok.
Nicole K.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love these bowls! They are difficult for the animals to knock over meaning less mess to clean up!
jennifer s.
I love that these bowls do not tip over and do not slide all.over the floor!!!
A C.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great bowl, stainless steel and all that. The puppy loves it and it fills up with lots of water. Great for the outdoors too!